Dec 9 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,318회 작성일 22-12-19 17:02

본문

9. 129() ‘하나님이 없이 사는 삶은 헛되고 헛되다1:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

전도자(히 코헬렛/헬 에클레시아스테스:회중에게 말하는자)는 솔로몬이다. 땅은 영원한데 사람은 계속 오고 간다. 해 아래서 하는 만사가 헛됨은 만족함없이 살기 때문이다. 해 아래 새것이 없고 전 세대나 후 세대도 다 잊혀진다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

인간이 하는 일은 전에도 장래에도 똑같은 일을 반복하니 새것이 없다. 땅이 영원하듯이 영원하신 하나님이 없는 인생은 만족도 없는 헛된 삶이다. 세상 부귀영화를 누렸던 솔로몬은 하나님 없는 부귀영화도 헛됨을 고백하였다.

결단과 적용

오늘도 죄성있는 모든 인간들은 좀 더 나은 삶, 부귀영화를 목표로 열심히 일한다. 옛날 사람도, 장래세대도 다 그런일을 반복하며 만족함이 없이 산다. 그러나 살아계시고 영원하신 하나님을 믿고 사는 사람은 매일이 새롭다. 나는 오늘도 매일 새 소망을 주시는 주님 안에서 새 일을 행하며 오늘을 산다.

9. Dec 9(Fri). ‘Without God, everything is meaningless’ Ecc.1:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

The person who speaks to the congregation is the king Solomon (Heb. Kohelet/Greek.Ecclesiastes). People come and go but the earth remains forever. All the labors people toil under the sun is meaningless and wearisome because there is no satisfaction at all. Under the sun there is nothing new and no one remembers the former or the future generations.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

There is nothing new in my labors because people did the same thing in the past and in the future. Without God who remains forever, nothing is meaningful because there is no satisfaction without him. The richest king Solomon who enjoyed the prosperity and glorified life confessed that without the eternal God nothing was meaningful.

Decisions and applications

Even today people without God repeated the same things as they did in the past to endeavor to acquire prosperity and successful life. However, the past generations and the future generations repeat the same things without satisfaction. However, I enjoy a new life every day because I believe and live with the Living and eternal God who inspires and provides me with new visions every day. Therefore, I simply carry- on new things today in and with Jesus who gives me new hope.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.