Dec 6 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,305회 작성일 22-12-06 17:55

본문

6. 126() ‘죄의 사함을 받고 구원받은 자의 삶40:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗은 하나님이 자신의 죄를 용서하실때까지 하나님만 바라고 살았다. 죄의 사하심을 받자 하나님과의 관계가 회복되었다. 육신의 병과 인간관계도 회복되었다. 새노래로 찬양하며 의의 기쁜 소식을 감추지 않고 전파하며 산다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나의 병과 인간관계와 사업의 회복을 위하여 기다리고 기다리는 것이 아니다. 나의 죄의 용서함을 통하여 하나님과의 깨어진 관계가 회복되기를 기다려야한다. 그 관계가 회복되면 모든 연약함과 인간관계도 회복된다. 그래서 내가 체험한 그 죄사함 받은 은혜를 새 노래와 간증으로 선포하며산다.

결단과 적용

나 같은 죄인이 용서함 받아서 주앞에 옳다함 얻음을 확실히 믿기는 어린양 예수의 그 피로 속죄함 받았네형식적인 종교생활의 제사와 예물이 아닌 새로운 피조물이 된 새 노래로 주님을 찬양하며 그의의를 전파하며 살리라!

6. Dec 6(Tue). ‘A new life of those who are forgiven’ Ps. 40:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

David waited for a long time with hope until God forgave his sins. Upon receiving God’s forgiveness, his relationship with God was restored. His physical ailments and his broken relationship with other people were also restored. Therefore, David confessed that he praised the Lord with a new song as a new creation and he began to declare God’s faithfulness and his salvation to the world without hiding it.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I am not waiting for the recovery of my physical ailments nor the broken relationship with others nor a broken business. I am waiting for the restoration of my broken relationship with God due to my sins by receiving God’s forgiveness. Once my broken relationship is restored, then all other ailments and broken relationship with people and ministries will be also restored. As a result, I declare God’s grace which has forgiven my sins with a new song and my testimony.

Decisions and applications

‘I have blessed assurance that such a wretched sinner like me has been forgiven and called righteous by God’s mercy through the blood of the Lamb of Jesus Christ.’ Therefore, instead of practicing religious rituals through meaningless sacrifices and offerings, I will declare God’s righteousness by praising a new song because I am a new creation.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.