Dec 5 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,280회 작성일 22-12-06 17:53

본문

5. 125() ‘하루를 살아도 소망으로 살게 하소서!’ 39:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗은 우울한 청원을 하나님께 하였다. 자신이 하나님의 연단을 받음으로 쌓아놓은 모든 명예와 부귀가 무의미하게 되었다. 스스로 행위를 조심하여 살려하여도 더욱 어두움에 눌려버렸다. 살길은 하나 하나님이 죄를 용서하셔서 이전같이 하루하루 소망을 가지고 살게 해 달라고 청원하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나의 우울함은 나의 선한 행위를 통하여 사라지지 않는다. 내가 당하는 육신의 고통은 주의 징벌 때문이다. 내가 전처럼 매일 매일 소망으로 행복한 삶을 살 수 있는 길은 나의 죄를 용서받는 길 밖에 없다. 그래서 나도 오늘 주님께 청원한다. 주의 징벌을 내게서 옮기시고 나를 용서하소서!

결단과 적용

진정한 자유는 나의 죄를 용서 받는데서 온다. 나의 죄짐 대신 지시고 십자가에 못박혀 죽으시면서 저들을 용서하소서 자신들이 무슨일을 하는지 알지 못하기 때문입니다라고 외치신 주님앞에 엎드려진다. 나의 죄를 용서하시고 나에게 진정한 행복을 주시는 나의 구세주 주님께 감사, 찬양을 드린다. 

5. Dec 5(Mon). ‘Let me enjoy today with hope in Jesus’ Ps.39:1-13

Observation and meditation on the text

David presented his petition in a melancholy fashion. He experienced vanity and meaninglessness of his reputation and prosperity through God’s disciplinary actions due to his sins. The more he tried get out of his depression with his righteous ways the more he fell into deeper melancholy. Having realized the only way to get out of his spiritual death, David gave his petition to God to forgive his sins so that he could enjoy his daily life with great hope in Jesus.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

My depression will never be expunged by my righteous actions. My physical, psychological, and spiritual pains resulted in God’s scourge due to my sins. The only way for the restoration of my happy daily life is to be forgiven by God. Therefore, I also give my petition to God to remove God’s scourge from me and forgive me.

Decisions and applications

The genuine total freedom comes from the forgiveness of my sins. Therefore, I prostrate myself before Jesus who declared that ‘Lord, please forgive them because they did not know what they were doing’ when he was crucified. Hence, I praise the Lord with much thanksgiving for his forgiveness of my sins so that I may live daily life happily with such a great hope in Jesus.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.