Nov 30 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,314회 작성일 22-12-06 17:45

본문

30. 1130() ‘살아있으나 죽은자, 산자가 있다36:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

악인은 교만하여 하나님을 보지 못한다. 그의 입에는 자기자랑과 속임이다. 침상에서 악을 거절하지 않는다. 살았으나 죽은자로 산다. 의인은 하나님을 본다. 삶속에서 주의 인자하심의 축복의 강물을 마신다. 산자로 산다

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

영적으로 죽어있으면 하나님이 보이지 않는다. 살아있는 자는 하나님을 본다. 죽은자는 죄악을 먹고 마시고 산다. 살아있는자는 하나님의 인자를 맛보며 축복의 생수를 마신다. 그래서 매일 매일 산자로 살아간다.

결단과 적용

나는 오늘도 말씀과 기도를 통하여 생수를 마신다. 매일 살아난다. 주의 인자하심을 매일 맛보고 그것을 다른 사람들과 나누며 살아간다. 육신적으로 말할수 없이 피곤한 삶이지만 영적으로 풍요롭게 산다. 산자로 살게 하시는 주님의 인자하심에 감사와 찬양을 드린다.

30. Nov 30(Tue). ‘Some are dead, but some are alive’ Ps. 36:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

The wicked cannot see God due to his pride. They boast of themselves and telling lies. They never refuse sinfulness in their bed. They live but dead. The righteous see the Lord. They enjoy the taste of the living water of God’s mercy. They live and alive.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I am spiritually dead, I cannot see God. If I am alive, I can see God. The dead eat and drink sins. The alive enjoy the taste of living water of God’s mercy. Therefore, they live alive every day.

Decisions and applications

I eat and drink the living food in God’s words and prayers. Therefore, I am alive every day. Since I have tasted God’s mercy and loving kindness, I can share it with other people. Even though it is very tiring physically, but spiritually I live in immeasurable abundance of God’s blessings. I simply praise the Lord with great thanksgiving for his empowering me to live as an alive man daily.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.