Oct 8 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,332회 작성일 22-11-28 18:49

본문

8. 108() ‘위기 때에 하나님의 은혜를 구하라!’ 32:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱이 길을 가면서 하나님의 사자들이 함께 함을 보았다. 에돔땅에 있는 형 에서와 화해하기로 결단하였다. 종들을 보내어 자신의 주 에서에게 은혜 받기를 원한다고 하였다. 그러나 종들이 에서가 400명의 가신들과 온다는 말을 듣고 두려움에 떨었다. 그리고 하나님께 에서의 손에서 건져달라고 기도하였다. 조부 아브라함부터 하나님이 약속하신 은혜를 구하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

위기 앞에서 사람의 은혜를 구하기 전에 먼저 하나님의 은혜를 구하라는 음성을 듣는다. 야곱은 아직도 사람과의 관계로 두려워 하였다. 그러나 위기앞에 그는 하나님의 은혜를 구하며 부르짖어 기도하였다.

결단과 적용

오늘도 나를 부르시고 보내시고 함께 하시는 하나님의 얼굴을 구하며 산다. 24살 때 집을 떠나 오늘까지 살면서 수많은 위기에서 주님은 나를 구원하셨다. 에서의 군대보다 하나님의 군대가 강하다. 오늘도 나의 형편을 아시는 주님에게 기도한다. 나에게 은혜를 베풀어 주소서!

8. Oct 8(Sat). ‘Seek for God’s grace in crisis’ Gen. 32:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob was met by the angels of God on his way. He made up his mind to reconcile with his brother Esau. He sent his servants ahead of him, and had them to speak to Esau that he wanted to be blessed by his Lord Esau. However, when Jacob heard from his servants that Esau was on the way to meet him along with 400 house solders, he was trembling out of fear of his brother. And Jacob prayed to God to deliver him from Esau’s hands. Jacob relied on God’s covenant which was given to his grandfather Abraham, and asked God’s favor.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I hear the voice of the Lord that I must seek for God’s grace before I ask for people’s favor in times of crises. Jacob was still afraid of his broken relationship with Esau. However, he began to cry out unto the Lord to seek for God’s grace in crisis.

Decisions and applications

Today I am seeking for God’s face who has called me and sent me and been with me. God has delivered me from the multitude of crises since I left home at the age of 24. God’s army is stronger than the soldiers of Esau. Therefore, I pray to the Lord who is aware of my situations. Lord, please give me your grace!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.