Oct 7 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,293회 작성일 22-11-28 18:47

본문

7. 107() ‘관계의 마지막은 미스바의 언약으로31:43-55

본문 관찰과 묵상

라반이 화해의 언약을 맺자고 야곱에게 제안하였다. 야곱이 말로만 하지말고 돌로 기둥을 세워 언약의 표징을 남겼다. 라반은 아람어로 여갈사하두다 라, 야곱은 히브리어로 갈르엣이라 불렀다. 또 미스바라 불렀으니 망대, 즉 하나님이 라반과 야곱사이에서 감찰하신다는 뜻이었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

서로가 미스바에 세운 돌 무더기의 경계를 넘지 않겠다고 약속하였다. 라반은 야곱에게 두딸을 학대하지 말 것은 요구하였고 야곱은 아버지 이삭이 경외하는 하나님 앞에서 약속하였다. 야곱은 하나님께 예배드리고 라반은 아침 일찍 두딸과 손자들과 작별하였다.

결단과 적용

깨어진 인간관계는 마지막에 미스바를 세워 언약을 맺고 서로 화평하여야 한다. 예수님도 원수와 함께 길을 갈 때 급히 사화하라고 하셨다.

예배를 드리다가도 형제에게 원망들을 만한 일이 있음이 생각나면 예배를 중단하고 먼저 가서 화평하고 돌아와 예배드리라고 하셨다. 즉 사람과의 깨어진 관계를 먼저 회복하지 않으면 하나님은 나의 예배를 받지 않으신다. 그러므로 오늘도 사람 사이에서 먼저 사화하는 peace maker 로 살리라!

7. Oct 7(Fri). ‘End your bad relationship with the treaty at Mizpah’

Gen. 31:43-55

Observation and meditation on the text

Laban took the initiative to make a peace treaty with Jacob. Jacob suggested to make a sign of treaty by establishing a stone pillar beyond oral promise. Laban called it Jaga Sahddutha in Aramic. Jacob called it Galeed in Hebrew. It was also called Mizpah meant a watch tower that God would watch the promise between the two.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Both Laban and Jacob promised before the stone pillar that they would never cross the border for each other. Laban asked Jacob never mistreat his two daughters. In turn Jacob made sure of it before God whom his father Isaac feared of. Jacob worshiped the Lord there, and Laban left from Jacob, his two daughters and grandchildren.

Decisions and applications

Broken relationship should be restored by making a peace treaty at Mizpah. Jesus teaches me to make a peace with my enemy while we are on the life journey together. If I realize any broken relationship when I worship the Lord, Jesus teaches me to go to my enemy to bring about peace with that person and then return to worship the Lord. Unless I bring about peace in my relationship with others, the Lord says God will never accept my sacrifice. Therefore, today I will live a peace maker among the people.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.