Oct 6 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,301회 작성일 22-11-28 18:43

본문

6. 106()‘누가 내 고난과 내 손의 수고를 아시나?’31:36-42

본문 관찰과 묵상

라반이 드라빔을 찾지 못하자 전세는 반전되었다. 이제는 야곱이 라반을 책망하기 시작하였다. 야곱은 레아와 라헬을 아내로 얻기 위해 14년을, 라반의 양떼를 위하여 6, 20년을 섬겼다. 그러나 라반은 야곱에게 정당한 품삯을 주지 않고 탈취 하였다. 야곱은 그의 고난과 수고를 보신 하나님이 함께 하셔서 이제 외삼촌 라반을 책망하셨다고 담대히 말하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

다른 사람을 정죄하는 자는 하나님께 정죄를 당한다. 야곱의 속임은 하나님을 축복을 받기 원함이었다. 라반의 속임은 약자의 소유를 뺏기 위함이었다. 야곱은 축복이 하나님으로부터 온다고 믿었다. 라반은 드라빔이 축복을 준다고 믿었다. 누가 최후 승리자가 될것인가?

결단과 적용

예수 믿는다고 완벽한 사람을 아니다. 계속 죄를 하나님께 회개하며 주님께 순종하려고 애쓰는 사람은 하나님의 도우심을 받는다. 그러나 드라빔을 믿는 우상숭배자는 도움 받을 길이 없다. 나는 오늘 주님을 믿고 주님께 나의 삶을 위탁한다. 나를 정죄하는 자는 하나님이 책망하실 것이다. 절대 사람과 다투지 않고 끝까지 내 고난과 내 손의 수고를 보시는 주님을 믿고 살리라!

6. Oct 6(Thu). ‘Who shall know my hardships and toils of my hands?’

Gen. 31:36-42

Observation and meditation on the text

When Laban could not find his household gods, he could not judge Jacob. Jacob began to rebuke Laban. Jacob criticized Laban that he had exploited him by changing his wages ten times, who faithfully worked for 14 years for Leah and Rachel and 6 years for Laban’s flock, for total of 20 years. Jacob boldly spoke to Laban that it was God who had seen his hardship and the toils of his hands began to rebuke Laban.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I judge other people, I shall be judged by God. Jacob deceived people to be blessed by God. Laban deceived Jacob to exploit him. Jacob believed that the blessings would come from God. Laban believed that his household gods would bless him. Who is going to be the ultimate winner?

Decisions and applications

A Christian is never a perfect person. However, if I repent of my sins and obey the Lord, God never fails to help me. If I believe in household gods and idols, there is no way to be helped by the living God. Today I believe in Jesus and commit my life in God’s hands. I know those who judge me shall be judged by God. Therefore, I will never fight against my accusers. I will believe Jesus Christ who has seen my hardships and the toils of my hands, and helps come from Him.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.