Oct 5 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,281회 작성일 22-11-28 18:31

본문

5. 105() ‘부지부식간에도 나를 지키시는 하나님31:17-35

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱은 라반이 양털을 깍으러 간 사이 두 아내와 자녀들과 모든 소유물을 이끌고 이삭의 집으로 떠났다. 라반이 알고 7일 동안 쫓아갔으나 하나님이 꿈에 야곱을 건드리지 말라고 하셨다. 라반이 자신이 믿던 우상 드라빔을 찾았으나 라헬이 하혈하며 낙타 안장밑에 두고 감추었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님의 음성을 듣고 순종하는 길은 하나님이 끝까지 지켜 주신다. 나는 내가 왜 오늘까지 살고있는지 모르나 하나님이 함께 하셨기 때문이다. 나에게 도움이 될 것 같은 모든 우상은 내가 깔고 앉아 있어도 아무일도 못한다. 하나님은 나를 도우시나 우상은 절대 나를 돕지 못한다.

결단과 적용

오늘부터 제 5차 세계전문인 선교대회가 열린다. 주님께 순종하며 여기까지 왔다. 내가 알지못하는 가운데 얼마나 하나님이 나를 도우셨는가? 늘 하나님앞에 겸손하게 살리라. 대회를 위하여 전심을 다하여 섬기시는 모든 분들에게 하나님의 크신 축복이 개인과 교회위에 넘치기를 기도한다. 저들은 죽은 우상을 섬기지 않고 살아있는 하나님께 순종하기 때문이다.

5. Oct 5(Wed). ‘God who keeps me even when I am not aware of it’

Gen. 31:17-35

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob took all his possessions as well as his two wives to go back to his father Isaac when Laban was away from home to shear his sheep. When Laban realized the absence of Jacob, he pursued Jacob for 7 days. However, God spoke to Laban in his dream to leave Jacob alone. Laban searched for his household gods from Jacob and his family’s tents because he thought Jacob must have stolen it. Rachel stole it and hid it inside of the saddle and she was sitting upon them, and told her father that she could not stand up because of her period.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I listen to God and obey him, wherever I may go God never fails to keep me. I do not know how I am still alive, but I know God was with me all the time. All the seemingly helpful idols cannot do anything even though I sit down upon them because they are dead. God who is alive can help me, but the dead idol cannot.

Decisions and applications

Today the 5th PGM World Mission conference begins. I have come up here as I obey the Lord. How greatly God has helped me so far even though I am not aware of it. I will live humbly before his presence. I pray for the blessings upon all the people and churches who dedicate themselves for this conference as well as staff because they do not serve and obey dead idols but living God.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.