Oct 4 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,259회 작성일 22-11-28 18:29

본문

4. 104() ‘돈이 아닌 사람을 얻으려 일하라!’ 31:1-16

본문 관찰과 묵상

사람을 속였던 야곱이 라반에게 속임을 당하면서 20년 동안 연단을 받았다. 하나님이 함께 하셔서 속임 받았던 임금의 수백배를 받고 거부가 되었다. 라반의 눈빛이 변함을 보고 레아와 라헬에게 속임 당한 것을 말했을 때 그들은 자신들을 사랑한 야곱을 따르기로 결단하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

라반은 돈을 벌기 위하여 생질인 야곱을 이용하였다. 야곱은 사랑하는 라헬을 얻으려 일했다. 돈이 목적인 사람은 사람을 속인다. 사람이 목적인 사람은 사람을 속이지 않는다. 사람을 사랑하면서 야곱은 사람을 속이던 삶에서 사람을 돈 보다 더 귀하게 여기는 사람으로 변화 받았다.

결단과 적용

예수님은 지혜로운 청지기는 불의의 삯으로 친구를 사귀는 자라고 하셨다. 돈은 어려움에 처한 사람들에게 나눔으로 재물의 청지기로 살라고 주신 것이다. 오늘까지 살면서 돈 보다 사람을 더 귀하여 여기며 살게 하신 주님께 감사드린다. 내가 한 것이 아니라 하나님이 함께 하셨기 때문이다.

4. Oct 4(Tue). ‘Work not for the money but for the people’ Gen. 31:1-16

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob who deceived people had been deceived for 20 years by Laban, which was God’s discipline. Jacob became a rich man as he was reimbursed hundreds fold more as much as he was deceived because God was with him. When Jacob realized Laban’s attitude toward him was changed, he shared with Leah and Rachel how much he was deceived by their father. Upon hearing from Jacob they decided to go with Jacob.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Laban abused his nephew Jacob to make money. Jacob worked his lover Rachel. Anyone who’s ultimate goal is money easily deceive people. Anyone who loves and helps people never deceive people. As he fell in love with Rachel Jacob who deceived people was transformed; he began to value people much more than prosperity.

Decisions and applications

Jesus said that a wise servant is to get more friends with his unrighteous money. Money is given to me to share it with other people who are in needs as a wise steward. I give thanks to the Lord who has been with me and taught me that I should put much more value on people than money. I could have lived like that because God has been with me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.