Oct 3 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,324회 작성일 22-11-28 18:21

본문

3. 103() ‘하나님이 도우시면 나도 자유할수 있다30:14-24

본문 관찰과 묵상

라헬이 요셉을 낳자 야곱은 라반에게 고향으로 돌아가겠다고 했다. 라반은 그동안의 품삯을 야곱이 정하면 주겠다고 했다. 야곱은 라반의 양떼에 아롱진 것, 점있는 것, 검은 것 이 나오면 다 자기에게 달라고 하였다. 야곱이 나무껍질을 벗겨 흰무니를 낸 가지를 물구유에 세웠다. 아롱진 것, 점있는 것, 검은 것 이 많이 나왔다. 야곱은 양떼와 노비와 낙타가 많은 부자가 되었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

야곱 때문에 라반은 거부가 되었다. 욕심많은 라반밑에서 야곱은 독립할수 없었다. 야곱은 자신의 집을 세우기 위하여 도저히 이루어질 것 같지 않는 조건을 제안하였다. 하나님의 전적인 도우심으로 야곱은 거부가 되었다. 내가 어디에서 무엇을 하든지 하나님께 위탁하고 살면 하나님이 도우실줄 믿는다.

결단과 적용

아내와 내가 육신적으로 약해지니 은퇴할 때 까지 사역을 할수있을까 하는 생각이 많이 든다. 육신적으로 너무 피곤하니 이제 그만 놓을까 하는 마음도 든다. 그러나 20년을 한결같이 라반을 위하여 일하고 자신은 아직 독립도 못한 야곱을 마지막에 하나님이 도우시는 것을 본다. 나의 남은 삶도 주님이 돌보아 주실줄 믿는다. 주님 힘주시는데 까지 달려가리라!

3. Oct 3(Mon). ‘I can enjoy freedom if God helps me’ Gen. 30:14-24

Observation and meditation on the text

When Rachel gave birth to Joseph, Jacob asked Laban to let him go back home. Laban wanted to hold Jacob and suggested him to name his wages. Jacob asked Laban to give him all the speckled, spotted, and dark-colored lamb from Laban’s flock. Jacob peeled the bark from the tree branches and made white strips on them. He put them in all the watering troughs. The sheep mated in front of the branches, and they bore many young streaked, speckled, and spotted. Jacob grew exceedingly prosperous with large flocks, servants and camels and donkeys.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Laban became rich due to Jacob’s hard labor. However, Jacob could not be independent yet. Jacob suggested seemingly almost impossible conditions to Laban because Jacob really wanted to be independent. It turned out to be a reality that Jacob became rich because God helped him. I have an assurance that whenever and whatever I may do If I commit everything in God’s hands, I believe that the Lord will help me.

Decisions and applications

From time to time, I am worrying about my ministries whether I can carry on till my retirement next year due to me and my wife’s physical weaknesses. Honestly, I have thought about even early retirement. However, when I see the gracious Lord helped Jacob who still could not be independent even though he worked for Laban for 20 years, I do believe that the Lord will help me too at the last stage of my life. Therefore, I will keep on running the race till the end because I have an assurance that the Lord will help me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.