Oct 2 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,342회 작성일 22-11-28 18:19

본문

2. 102(주일) ‘내 방법을 쓰기전에 하나님께 구하라!’ 30:14-24

본문 관찰과 묵상

르우벤이 밀을 추수할때 들에 나갔다가 합환채를 발견하였다. 어머니 레아에게 드렸다. 라헬이 합환채를 요청하였다. 그 댓가로 레아가 야곱과 동침하게 하였다. 레아가 5째 잇사갈, 6째 스불론을 나았다. 딸 디나도 낳았다. 하나님이 라헬의 소원도 아시고 태의 문을 여셨다. 그 아들이 요셉이었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

생명을 주시는 분은 하나님이지 합환채가 아니다 나는 나의 생각과 방법대로 어떤 일을 성취할려고 한적은 없는가? 그 결과 잘되었는가? 아니다. 내 방법을 쓰기전에 하나님께 기도함으로 응답받은 것이 나의 삶이었다. 하나님이 역사하심이 나의 잔꾀를 앞선다.

결단과 적용

앞으로도 주님 앞에 가는 날까지 주님께 기도하고 응답받아 살리라. 기도하여도 받지 못함을 정욕으로 쓰려고 잘못된 동기로 기도하는 것이라고 성경은 말씀하신다(4:2-3). 항상 주님의 뜻에 맞게, 주님을 기쁘시게 하기위한 동기로 기도하며 살겠다. 나의 유익을 찾음은 계속하여 버리며 살리라!

2. Oct 2(Sun). ‘Pray to God before I take any other ways’ Gen.30:14-24

Observation and meditation on the text

Reuben found some mandrake plants when he went out to the fields to harvest wheat. He gave it his mother Leah. Rachel asked for it. In turn, she gave Leah her turn to sleep with Jacob. Leah gave birth to 5th and 6th sons: Issachar and Zebulun respectively. She gave birth to a daughter, Dinah. God listened to Rachel’s prayer and gave her another son, Joseph.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It is God who gives life not the mandrake plants. Have I ever tried to choose my own way and method instead of praying to God? What was the outcome? Good? No! Never! Instead of choosing my own ways, my life has been formed by the answers of God whenever I prayed to God. God’s way of doing has always been superior to my own ways.

Decisions and applications

Until I go to the Lord upon my death, I will keep on praying to God to get the answers for my life. However, the Bible teaches me that I shall not receive God’s answer to my prayers if they are from wrong motives that I may spend what I get on my pleasures (James. 4:2-3). Therefore, I will always pray to God align to God’s will with the motives to please the Lord. The more I pray the more I will desert my selfish motives.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.