Oct 1 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,800회 작성일 22-11-28 18:16

본문

1. 101() ‘나에게 자녀를 주시는 하나님을 찬양하라!’ 30:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

자녀 문제로 라헬은 언니 레아를 시기 하였다. 라헬은 남편에게 책임을 돌렸다. 하나님께 기도하는 대신 여종 빌하를 통하여 단, 납달리를 얻었다. 언니와 경쟁하여 이겼다고 했다. 레아도 출산이 멈추자 여종 실라를 통하여 갓과 아셀 아들을 얻었다. 두 아들로 복과 기쁨이 임했다고 했다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

인간은 죄인이어서 형제간에도 시기하고 경쟁하며 산다. 남이 잘되는 것을 기뻐하지 않는다. 수단 방법을 동원하여 경쟁에서 이기고 자녀들을 통하여 복과 기쁨을 얻기 원한다. 자녀들은 부모의 대리만족 대상이 아니다. 하나님이 주시는 자녀들은 주님의 언약을 자손 대대로 성취하게 하는 영광의 도구다.

결단과 적용

자녀가 나에게 복과 기쁨을 준다. ? 하나님이 허락하셨기 때문이다. 그러므로 자녀가 있는 나는 자녀를 통하여 복과 기쁨을 누린다는 것보다 자녀를 통하여 하나님이 오늘도 대를 물려 하나님의 약속을 지켜가고 계심을 깨닫는다. 자녀보다 더 크신 분은 자녀를 주시는 하나님이시다. 하나님께 영광을 드린다. 왜냐하면 자녀들은 하나님이 언약을 지키신다는 증거이기 때문이다.

Oct 1(Sat). ‘Praise the Lord who gives us children’ Gen.30:1-13

Observation and meditation on the text

Rachel envied her older sister Leah because she did not have children. Rachel blamed her husband Jacob for that. Instead of praying to God Rachel chose a short cut to get children by giving her servant Bilhah. She had two sons: Dan and Naphtali. Rachel declared that she won the competition against Leah. When Leah realized that she could not have a child, she gave her servant Zilpah to Jacob and got another two sons: Gad and Asher. She declared that by her new tow she experienced blessings and joy.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Human beings are sinful; they are competing among the siblings out of jealousy and envy. Man is declined not to rejoice when others are prosperous. Sinners want to win any competition by means of even unjust ways. We desire satisfaction through our children. However, I must not use my two sons for my satisfaction. My children whom I receive from God are the vehicles to give glory to God from generation to generation as a proof the fulfillment of God’s covenant

Decisions and application

Children gives me blessing and joy. Why? Because they are God’s gifts. Therefore, I realize God’s sincerity and integrity that God keeps on fulfilling God’s promises to me through my children beyond the experiencing God’s blessing and joy for me. God’s is greater than my children themselves because it is God who can give God’ children to me. I praise and give the glory to the Lord who

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.