Sep 30 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,336회 작성일 22-11-28 18:14

본문

30. 930() ‘사랑받지 못한자를 사랑하시는 하나님29:31-35

본문 관찰과 묵상

라헬은 야곱의 사랑을 받았다. 레아는 남편 야곱의 사랑을 받지 못하였다. 하나님은 사랑받지 못한 사람을 더욱 사랑하신다. 태의 문을 여시고 4아들을 낳게 하셨다. 그리고 남편이 아닌 사랑의 하나님을 찬양하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

공평하신 하나님을 만났다. 사람의 사랑을 많이 받지 못한 사람들을 하나님은 오늘도 돌보신다. 세상적으로 너무나 풍요하기에 하나님의 사랑을 체험하지 못하는 사람들도 많다. 내 부족한 삶에 하나님은 많은 사랑을 주셨다.

결단과 적용

나 같은 변변치 못한 사람을 사랑하시사 조금이라도 열매를 맺고 살게하신 주님을 찬양한다. 내가 아무리 노력해도 않되는 일이 많다. 하나님의 사랑에 부은바 되어 형통함을 많이 체험하고 살았다. 나 같은 죄인을 사랑하시는 주님을 찬양한다. 그 받은 사랑으로 목숨을 다하여 주님을 사랑하며 살리라!

30. Sep 30(Fri). ‘God who loves those who are not loved’ Gen. 29:31-35

Observation and meditation on the text

Rachel was beloved by Jacob. On the other hand, Leah was not. God loves much more those who are not loved. God opened Leah’s womb and gave her 4 sons. As a result, Leah praised the Lord who was God of love.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I met God who is just. God takes good care of those who are unprivileged people who are not loved by people. There are tons of people who never experience the love of God simply because they are living in prosperity. However, God has poured God’s immense love upon such an unqualified person like me.

Decisions and applications

I praise the Lord who has loved such a nobody like me so that I could bear some fruits. There are numerous things which are impossible by my own efforts. However, I have experienced the replacement of unattainable things with possibilities. I praise the Lord who never fails to love such a wretched sinner like me. By his love I have received from the Lord I shall love the Lord with all my heart and mind until I die.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.