Sep 29 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,298회 작성일 22-11-28 18:12

본문

29. 929() ‘속이던 자를 속임당함 통해 연단하신다29:15-30

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱은 사랑하는 라헬을 아내로 맞으려 라반을 위하여 7년을 일했다. 그러나 라반에게 속임을 당했다. 속이던 야곱이 속임을 당하며 하나님의 연단을 받았다. 라반은 큰딸 레아를 야곱에게 먼저 주고 7일을 채운후 라헬을 야곱에게 아내로 주었다. 야곱은 7년을 더 일해 14년 동안 연단받았다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

야곱은 14년 동안 얼마나 자신을 돌아보았을까? 형과 아버지를 속이고 축복을 받았던자가 이제 속임을 당하며 그는 철저히 회개하였을 것이다. 하나님은 고통을 통하여 나를 연단하신다.

결단과 적용

나는 아내의 전적인 헌신의 도움으로 30여년간 목회를 하였다. 아내에 대한 감사는 늘 있었지만 진정으로 아내를 돕지는 못하고 도움만 요청하며 살았다. 이제 하나님은 그 순서를 바꿔주셨다. 남은 인생 연약해진 아내를 위하여 섬기며 살리라. 매일 매일 고통스럽지만 고통가운데 기쁨으로 나를 섬겨준 아내를 생각하며 회개하며 오늘도 아내를 진심으로 사랑하며 섬기며 살리라!

29. Sep 29(Thu). ‘God disciplines a deceiver by being deceived’

Gen. 29:15-30

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob labored for Laban to pay for Rachel whom he wanted to get married. However, he was deceived by Laban. Jacob, who was a deceiver began to be disciplined by God by being deceived. Laban gave Leah his first daughter to Jacob, and after 7 days he gave Rachel to Jacob. Afterwards, Jacob labored 7 more years for Rachel. God disciplined Jacob for 14 years.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

How sincerely Jacob must have examined his deceiving life for 14 years? He must have repented his sins of deceiving his brother and father as he was being deceived by Laban. Likewise, God disciplines and purifies me through pains and sufferings.

Decisions and applications

I could have done my pastoral ministries by the total supports and sacrifices from my wife. I always appreciated her help, but I kept on asking her more help instead of helping her. Now in God’s time, God changed the order. Everyday I am helping my suffering wife due to her ailments with all my heart and mind as I remember her sacrifices for me. Daily I repent of my shortcomings, and I do my best to help her out of pure love for her. I thank God and praise him for his giving me a chance to repent of my sins and being disciplined by God’s hands every day.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.