Sep 28 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,300회 작성일 22-11-28 18:10

본문

28. 928() ‘하나님의 섭리를 믿고살라29:1-14

본문 관찰과 묵상

야곱이 동방사람들의 땅에 도착하였다. 양떼를 먹이는 우물에서 라반의 집을 잘 아는 목동들을 만났다. 그리고 거기서 야곱은 외삼촌 라반의 딸 라헬을 만났다. 아브라함이 아들 이삭의 아내를 하란땅에서 얻으라고 종을 보냈을 때 그 종은 기도중에 리브가를 만났다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님을 믿고 순종하는 자에게는 우연이 아닌 하나님의 섭리로 만나야 할 사람을 꼭 만난다. 내가 오늘까지 만난 모든 사람들은 우연히 만난 사람들이 아니다. 하나님의 계획 속에 미리 아시는 하나님의 섭리(providence)로 만난 것이다.

결단과 적용

24살 때 주님께 순종하고 집을 떠난 지난 45년 동안 숱한 사람들을 만났다. 나에게 고통을 주는 사람들도 만났다. 뒤돌아 보면 그들을 만남으로 나를 더 겸손하게 하셨다. 큰 기쁨을 주는 사람들도 만났다. 아내를 만났다. 애증이 교차할때도 많이 있었지만 이제는 사랑하는 아내를 내가 돕고 보살피며 진정한 영혼사랑을 체험하게 하시는 하나님의 섭리에 감사드릴 뿐이다.

28. Sep 28(Wed). ‘Believe in God’s providence’ Gen. 29:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

Jacob arrived in the land of the eastern people. At the well where the shepherds gathered to water their flock, Jacob met some shepherds who knew Laban. There Jacob met his uncle Laban’s daughter Rachel as Abraham’s servant Eliezer met Rebekah who became Isaac’s wife when he was sent by Abraham to the land of Haran in his prayers.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I obey the Lord by faith, I shall meet the people whom I must meet in God’s providence, not by chance. In retrospect, all the people whom I have met so far is not the people I met accidently. I met them by God’s providence in God’s plan.

Decisions and applications

Since I left from my home at the age of 24, I have met many people for the last 45 years. Some of them really stepped on my nerves. However, in retrospect, because of them God has humbled me tremendously. Some of them gave me a great joy. I met my wife in God’s providence too. I have lived with an ambivalent feeling that I have loved her but sometimes I hated her. However, now I realize that God has given my wife to me so that now I must take care of her with all my heart so that I may experience the shepherds’ heart as my wife has taken care of me with all her heart. Therefore, I give thanks to the Lord for God’s providence for my life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.