Sep 24 Sat QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,289회 작성일 22-11-28 18:04

본문

24. 924()‘나같은 죄인을 언약백성되게 하신 하나님27:15-29

본문 관찰과 묵상

거짓은 계속 거짓을 낳았다. 리브가는 야곱을 에서처럼 꾸몄다. 그러나 이삭은 의심하였다. 진정 에서냐고 묻는 이삭에게 야곱은 에서라고 말했다. 이삭은 눈이 어두워 잘 분별하지 못하였다. 좋아하는 음식을 먹고 축복하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

눈이 어둡다는 것은 시력도 약하지만 그만큼 영적분별력도 약하여 졌다는 것이다. 나이를 먹으며 자연히 일어나는 현상이지만 주님 앞에 가는 순간까지 건강한 분별력을 가지고 살기를 원한다. 리브가와 야곱을 보면서 인간의 죄성을 공감한다. 수많은죄를 하나님의 언약은 다 덮었다. 죄인을 택하여 변화시켜 새언약의 백성으로 삼아 하나님의 뜻을 이루시는 것은 큰 은혜이다.

결단과 적용

아내와 내가 육신적으로 아픈지 벌써 오래 되간다. 최선을 다하여 아내를 섬기지만 나 자신의 육신이 여러 가지 약한 것들이 나오고 있다. 언제까지 내가 이렇게 힘들게 살아야 할지는 모른다. 그러나 정도를 끝까지 가겠다. 나 같은 죄인을 찾아주시고 변화시켜 주셔서 새로운 삶을 살게하신 주님을 찬양한다.

24. Sep 24(Sat). ‘God who has qualified me to become a servant of the

new covenant’ Gen. 27:15-29

Observation and meditation on the text

Lie keeps on hatching another lie. Rebekah disguised Jacob to be Esau. Isaac was doubtful of Esau’s being. Jacob said yes when Isaac asked him that he was really Esau. Due to his weak eyes, Isaac could not discern. After enjoying his favorite tasty food, Isaac blessed Jacob.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

To say Isaac had weak eyes could mean he had a poor eyesight due to his old age. However, at the same time it could mean that his discernment was also weakened. It is natural for old people to experience the deterioration of eyesight. However, I really want to maintain to have a very good healthy discernment until I go to the Lord. I can identify myself with Rebekah and Jacob that we are all sinners. However, God’s grace has covered the multitude of my sins. It is indeed immeasurable love of God who chooses such a sinner like me and changing me so that I may become a servant of the new covenant to fulfill God’s will.

Decisions and applications

It has been many years since me and my wife has been suffering from illnesses. As I do my best to serve my weak wife, several weakened symptoms have been arising from within. I do not know how many more years I must endure. One thing I know of lucidly is that I will live by God’s justice and righteousness all the way to the end. I simply praise the Lord who has come to my life to transform me so that I may live a new life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.