Sep 23 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,348회 작성일 22-11-28 18:02

본문

23. 923() ‘목적이 수단을 정당화 할수있나?’ 27:1-14

본문 관찰과 묵상

이삭이 나이많아 눈이 어두웠다. 사냥꾼 에서가 잡아온 고기를 즐겼다. 그리고 에서를 사랑했다. 에서에게 사냥하여 별미를 가져오면 축복해 주겠다 했다. 하나님이 야곱을 택하였는데 잊었나? 그말을 리브가가 듣고 편애하는 야곱에게 염소 2마리 잡아오면 별미만들어 줄테니 에서 대신 축복 받으라했다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님이 야곱을 택하여 축복하겠다고 해서 에서를 축복하려는 이삭을 아내인 리브가가 속여 야곱이 축복받게 한 것은 정당한 것인가? 편애로 그렇게 하지 않아도 하나님은 약속을 지키실 것이다. 속임의 결과로 야곱은 외삼촌 라반에게로 가서 20년 살았고 어머니 리브가를 보지 못하였다. 에서와는 원수가 되었다.

결단과 적용

정승처럼 쓰기 위하여 개 같이 벌면 않된다. 서울을 가는데 모로 가도 않된다. 목적이 아무리 좋아도 그 목적 달성을 위하여 부정하고 거짓된 방법을 쓰는 것은 내가 화를 부르는 길이다. 항상 정직하게 살리라. 내가 세운 목적이 혹 미완성이 되어도 하나님은 하나님의 약속대로 하나님이 이루어 주실줄 믿는다.

23. Sep 23(Fri). ‘Can my goal justify my means?’ Gen. 27:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

As Isaac got old, his eyes were weak. He funded of wild game food Esau hunted. And he favored Esau. Isaac asked him to go out to hunt and make a tasty food for him so that he could bless Esau before he died. Isaac must have forgotten God’s choice to bless Jacob. Rebekah overheard him and she asked her favored son Jacob to bring her 2 young goats so that she could make a tasty food for Isaac to bless Jacob.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Could Rebekah’s plot to bless Jacob instead of Esau whom Isaac declared to bless because God chose Jacob justify her deception? Even though Rebekah did nothing for Jacob whom she favored God would fulfill God’s promise. The result of Rebekah and Jacob’s conspiracy was bad; Jacob was separated from his mother, and lived for 20 years with his uncle Laban, and he never met Rebekah afterwards. And severe enmity was growing between the brothers.

Decisions and applications

I must not make money unrightly to use for good cause. To go to Seoul, I must not take unjust ways. If I take a deceptive way with lies to fulfill a good cause, it will bring about bad result. Live honestly. Even though I cannot fulfill my goals, if I rely on the Lord my good Lord will never fail to fulfill his promises.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.