Sep 22 Thu QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,356회 작성일 22-11-28 18:00

본문

22. 922() ‘나의 삶에 하나님이 함께 하시나?’ 26:23-35

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님이 이삭에게 나타나 아브라함에게 하신 약속을 다시 해 주었다. 아비멜렉이 찾아와 평화의 계약을 맺자고 하였다. 하나님이 이삭과 함께 하심을 보았기 때문이라 하셨다. 이삭이 그땅에서 우물을 얻어 그 이름을 세바라 하였다. 그곳 이름이 브엘세바가 되었다. 에서는 헷족속의 딸을 아내로 삼아 이삭과 리브가의 근심이 되었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 예수를 잘 믿고 살면 믿지 않는 사람들도 하나님이 나와 함께 하는 것을 볼 것이다. 불신자들이 오히려 나를 찾아와 화평을 맺자고 할 것이다. 나는 그런 그리스도의 향기로, 편지로 대사로 살고 있는가? 어디로 가도 우물을 얻게 하신 것처럼 성령의 생수를 공급하여 주시리라.

결단과 적용

교회안의 목회도 중요하지만 교회 밖의 목회가 더 중요하다. 나도 성도들도 교회에서 잘 양육받아 삶의 현장에서 불신자들이 존경하는 빛과 소금이 되어야 한다. 이삭처럼 멸시받아 쫓겨나도 싸우지 않고 떠나도 하나님은 항상 우물을 얻게 하셨다. 불순종하는 에서가 부모에게 근심이 되듯이 주님께 불순종할 때 하나님의 근심이 될것이니 오늘도 순종하며 살리라!

22. Sep 22(Thu). ‘Does the Lord accompany me?’ Gen. 26:23-35

Observation and meditation on the text

God appeared to Isaac and reconfirmed God’s promises to Abraham. Abimelek came to Isaac and asked to make a treaty between the two. He told Isaac that he saw God was with him. Isaac got a well in the land and named it Shibah. Since that time on the place had been called Beersheba.

Esau married two Hittite women, which caused grief to Isaac and Rebekah.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I live up to a Christian life unbelievers would notice that God is with me. They would approach me to establish a peaceful relationship. Do I live such a fragrance or letter and ambassador of Jesus Christ? If I live up to my identity God will provide a living water which flows from within me by the Holy Spirit.

Decisions and applications

I do believe that my pastoral ministry should be extended outside of church. Along with our church members I must be equipped well through discipleship training in the church so that we may become light and salt in the world. When I am ridiculed by the critics, if I do not fight against them, the Lord will keep on providing the living well of the Holy Spirit. On the contrary, disobedient Esau gave grief to his parents, if I rebel against God, I will cause grief to God. Therefore, I will obey the Lord today!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.