Sep 21 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,840회 작성일 22-11-28 17:56

본문

21. 921() ‘화평을 이룰때까지 우물을 파라26:12-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님이 복을 주셔서 이삭을 거부가 되었다. 블레셋 사람들이 시기하여 아브라함때에 팠던 우물들을 흙으로 메우고 이삭을 쫓아냈다. 그랄 골짜기에 거하며 메워졌던 우물들을 다시팠다. 골짜기에서 샘을 파서 에섹이라 하였다. 그러나 그랄의 목자가 와서이 물은 우리것이다라고 다투었다. 그래서 또 우물을 팠다. 그러나 그랄목자와 다툼이 계속되어 이름을 싯나라 했다. 또 다른 우물을 팠더니 분쟁이 그쳤다. 그 이름을 르호봇이라 하였다. 그 뜻은 여호와께서 우리를 위하여 넓게 하였으니 이 땅에서 우리가 번성하리라.’

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님은 신실하셔서 아브라함에게 약속한 축복을 순종하는 이삭에게도 부어주었다. 그러나 블레셋의 아비멜렉은 신실하지 못하였다. 시기로 이삭을 쫓아냈으나 하나님은 이삭이 계속 우물을 파서 그랄 목자와 다툼을 끝내도록 축복하셨다. 나를 시기 하는 사람들도 항복하도록 주님의 약속을 믿고 살리라

결단과 적용

나는 나의 두 아들들에게 무엇을 물려 주었는가? 그들이 잘 정착하도록 도왔는가? 두 아들 모두가 직장에서 고군분투하며 산다. 성실하게 열심히 살고 있는데 너무 힘들게 산다. 하나님의 약속을 믿는 믿음을 나는 확실히 주었는가? 하나님의 손에서 이삭처럼 축복받기를 기도한다.

21. Sep 21(Wed). ‘Keep on digging well until peace springs up’

Gen. 26:12-22

Observation and meditation on the text

Isaac became a very rich man because God blessed him. Out of jealousy the Philistines kicked him out of the land as they filled up the wells Abraham had dug. Isaac encamped in the valley of Gerar and began to dig wells. The first well he named Esek, but the herders of Gerar quarreled ‘the water is ours. The second well was named Sitna because they were still fighting against each other. The third well was named Rehoboth, and no one quarreled over it. Rehoboth meant ‘now the Lord has given us room and we will flourish in the land.’

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Since God was faithful, he blessed Isaac because of his oath to Abraham. However, the Philistine king Abimelek was not faithful. He kicked Isaac out of his land, but God was faithful enough to bless Isaac until there was peace between the herders of Gerar and Isaac by digging wells continually by faith. I must live by faith in God’s promises until those who jealous of me should surrender to God.

Decisions and applications

What have I passed unto my two sons? Have I helped them to settle down? None! However, they do their best at each one’s work. Even though they live very faithfully and thriftly, they always live in needs. Did I give them faith lucidly in God’s promises? I keep on praying for them so that they may be blessed by God’s hands as Isaac did.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.