Sep 20 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,397회 작성일 22-11-28 17:54

본문

20. 920() ‘대를 물려 반복되는 인간의 죄성26:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

흉년이 들자 이삭이 블레셋의 땅 그랄로 갔다. 하나님이 애굽으로 가지말고 불레셋의 땅에 거하면 아브라함에게 맹세한 것을 다 이루리라 하셨다. 그 땅에서 이삭은 리브가를 누이동생이라 하였다. 아비멜렉이 리브가가 그의 아내임을 알고 잘못했으면 죄를 지었을 것이라고 하며 백성에게도 아브라함의 아내를 범하지 말라고 명령하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님은 변함없이 이삭에게도 아브라함에게 주신 말씀을 반복하셨다. ‘내가 지시하는 땅으로 가라’‘이 땅을 네 자손에게 주고 만민의 복의 근원이 되게하리라그러나 이삭은 아브라함이 지었던 죄를 똑같이 반복하였다. 그러나 하나님의 축복의 언약은 인간의 죄성을 덮었다. 나 같은 죄인도 하나님은 순종함으로 축복을 받고 자손 대대로 축복의 근원이 되기를 원하신다.

결단과 적용

얼마나 하나님의 언약이 나의 죄성보다 강하신가? 얼마나 하나님이 나를 죄악으로 멸망하지 않고 은혜로 축복받기를 원하시는가? 복의 근원이 되는 길은 아브라함이 내 말을 순종하고 내 명령과 내 계명과 내 율례와 내 법도를 지켰음이라은혜의 시대라고 제멋대로 살면서 매일 용서만 구하고 죄를 반복하고 살지는 않는가? 회개한다. 신약이 있기전에 구약이 있다. 하나님의 은혜를 만끽하기 위하여 먼저 하나님이 주신 말씀에 순종하며 사는 것을 잊지

않으리라!

20. Sep 20(Tue). ‘Human sinfulness is repeated to the next generation’

Gen.26:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

Isaac moved to the Philistines in Gerar due to famine. There God appeared to him and confirmed that God’s oath of blessings to Abraham including to give this land should be fulfilled to him unless he moved down to Egypt. In that land, Isaac told the people that Rebekah was his sister. King Abimelek noticed Rebekah was Abraham’s wife. He scolded Abraham that he could have committed sin because he thought Rebekah was his siter. The king commanded his people never harm to Abraham and his wife.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God repeated his oath to Isaac as he did to Abraham consistently. ‘Go and live in the land where I tell you.’ ‘I will give you the land and bless you so that you and your descendants should be a blessing.’ However, Isaac repeated the same sin as his father Abraham did. Despite of his unfaithfulness, God’s covenant of blessing covered the multitude of human’s sinfulness. God desires blessings on such a wretched sinner like me and my descendants by obeying God’s promises.

Decisions and applications

How much stronger and mightier of God’s promises than my sinfulness! How much God desires to bless me instead of destroying me due to my sins! The only way to be blessed and to live as a blessing is lucid: ‘Abraham obeyed me and did everything I required of him, keeping my commands, my decrees and my instructions.’ Am I not living in sins to please me by breaking God’s commands repeatedly as I keep on making excuses and asking forgiveness of my sins because we are living in God’s grace today? I repent of my sins. Before the graceful New Testament, there is the Old Testament. I realize that I must be obedient to the Lord before I enjoy his grace.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.