Sep 19(Mon) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,797회 작성일 22-11-28 17:51

본문

19. 919() ‘영적인 권리를 경시하지 말라25:19-34

본문 관찰과 묵상

이삭이 결혼후 20년 만에 리브가 가 임신하였다. 복중에서 두아들이 싸웠다. 하나님은 큰자가 작은자를 섬기리라고 하셨다. 에서가 장남 야곱이 차남이었다. 사냥꾼 에서가 배가 고파 죽 한 그릇에 장자권을 팔았다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

장자가 아니어도 하나님이 택하시면 장자권이 옮겨진다. 집안에 아버지는 에서를 어머니는 야곱을 좋아하는 편애가 문제를 일으킨다. 장자권을 경시한 에서는 그 권리를 육신을 위하여 팔았다. 영적인 축복보다 육적인 축복을 사모하고 살았던 에서는 하나님의 쓰시는 순서에서 제외되었다.

결단과 적용

나에게는 그리스도인으로서의 영적인 축복이 먼저인가? 먹고 사는 육적인 축복이 먼저인가? 오늘까지 주님이 기뻐하시는 삶을 우선순위로 살았다. 그 결과는 나에게 육신적으로 필요한 것은 하나님이 다 채워주셨다. ‘먼저 그의 나라와 그의 의를 구하라 그리하면 내게 필요한 모든 것은 주님의 손에서 채워지리라’(6:33).

19. Sep 19(Mon). ‘Never neglect spiritual privilege’ Gen. 25:19-34

Observation and meditation on the text

20 years passed since Jacob got married when Rebekah was pregnant. The babies jostled each other within her. God prophesied that the older one would serve the younger one. Esau was the first, and Jacob was the second. Esau, the hunter sold his birthright out of hunger for a lentil stew to Jacob.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If God chooses one’s birthright could be shifted. Favoritism divided Isaac’ family; father favored Esau while mother favored Jacob. Esau weighed his birthright lightly and sold his right to Jacob for a bowel of a lentil stew. By doing that Esau excluded himself from God’s order to glorify God by desiring fleshly desire than spiritual one.

Decisions and applications

Do I consider spiritual blessing first as a Christian? Or blessings for my physical needs? I have lived up to please the Lord as the priority. As a result, God has met all my needs. ‘Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, then everything shall be added unto you by God’s hands’ (Matt. 6:33).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.