Sep 16 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,723회 작성일 22-11-28 17:37

본문

16. 916()‘나는 주님이 믿고 사명을 맡길 사람인가?’24:28-53

본문 관찰과 묵상

아브라함의 종 엘리에셀은 아브라함이 자신의 후손까지 맡길 정도로 신뢰받는 종이었다. 아브라함앞과 브두엘과 라반앞에서 끝까지 겸손하였다. 소위 배달사고도 없었다. 은금 패물 받아온 것을 그래도 다 잘 전했다. 무엇보다도 자신이 한 것이 아닌 하나님이 앞서서 일을 행하셨다고 하나님 앞에 겸손했다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님앞에 겸손할줄 아는 사람은 사람 앞에서도 겸손하다. 엘리에셀은 주인 아브라함의 말을 100% 신뢰하였다. 사람에게 순종하며 응답은 하나님 앞에 기도함으로 자신의 사명을 주님 손에 맡겼다. 사람에게 순종하는 자는 하나님께도 순종한다.

결단과 적용

오늘도 주님을 닮아가기를 힘쓴다. 예수님은 하나님과 동등하게 여김을 받기를 거부하고 종의 모습을 낮아지셨다. 겸손이 주님의 성품이다. 그리고 죽기까지 순종 하셨다. 순종이 주님의 성품이다. 겸손과 순종으로 살 때 나는 주님이 나를 믿고 사명을 주실줄 믿는다.

16. Sep 16(Fri). ‘Am I trustworthy to be commissioned by God?’

Gen. 24:28-53

Observation and meditation on the text

Abraham’s servant Eliezer was trustworthy man to whom Abraham could leave his descendants’ welfare. He was consistently humble before Abraham, Bethuel, and Laban. There was no so-called delivery fraud. He gave all the silver and precious jewels received from Abraham to Rebekah and her family. Most of all, he declared that everything was completed by God’s providential deeds, not by his work.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I am humble before the Lord, I can be humble before human. Eliezer believed in his master Abraham’s words 100%. As he obeyed a human being, he committed his given mission onto God’s hands in prayers. If I obey a human being, I can obey the Lord.

Decisions and applications

I do my best to be imitating of Jesus today. Jesus did not regard himself worthy to be treated as God, rather he lowered himself to the level of a servant. Humility is Jesus’ character. And Jesus obeyed till he died. Obedience is Jesus’ character. If I live with humility and obedience, I do believe that the Lord will entrust me with his missions.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.