Sep 14 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,806회 작성일 22-11-28 17:32

본문

14. 914() ‘자녀가 믿음을 계승하게 하라!’ 24:1-9

본문 관찰과 묵상

노년에 축복속에 사는 아브라함에게 마지막 남은 사명은 자녀가 믿음을 계승하게 하는 것이었다. 신임하는 종을 고향으로 보내 이삭을 위한 아내를 택하게 하였다. 절대로 아들을 그곳으로는 데리고 가지 말라고 하였다. 하나님의 사자가 분명히 종을 인도하리라고 확신하고 보냈다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

부모가 자녀에게 마지막 줄 수 있는 것이 믿음의 계승을 위한 믿는자를 택하는 것이다. 자녀에게 강요가 아닌 자연스러운 집안의 내력이 되도록 같은 믿음을 가진 사람을 자신이 택하도록 어릴 때부터 교육하는 것이다. 믿음이 없는 배우자와 사는 것은 하나될수 없기 때문이다.

결단과 적용

나의 두 아들이 다 목사님의 딸들을 만나 결혼하게 된 것은 하나님의 축복이다. 어릴 때부터 두 아들들에게 다른 것은 일체 보지 않을터이니 예수 잘 믿는 사람과 결혼하라고 권면하고 기도한 것을 주님이 응답하여 주셨다. 자녀에게 영향을 줄 수 있는 마지막이자 가장 중요한 것은 믿음의 배우자를 자신이 기도하며 잘 택하게 하는 것이다.

14. Sep 14(Wed). ‘Help your children to succeed your faith’ Gen. 24:1-9

Observation and meditation on the text

To Abraham who enjoyed his blessed life in his old age, the pressing issue was to help his children to succeed his faith. Therefore, Abraham sent his faithful servant to his hometown to choose a wife for his son Isaac. Abraham emphasized twice to the servant that he must not take Isaac to his hometown he left. Abraham assured his servant that the angel of God would lead him to the right person as he sent his servant.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

What any Christian parents must give to their children is to help their children to choose a Christian to succeed their faith. Instead of forcing my children to do it, I hear the voice of the Lord that I should educate my children at home from when they were young that to choose a Christian spouse is my family’s spiritual tradition. If I live with an unbelieving wife, there will be no way for us to be united.

Decisions and applications

It is indeed a pure blessing for me to see my two boys get married to Christians. From when they were young, I kept on sharing and praying for them to get married to a faithful Christian spouse. The most and last important thing for me to pass onto my children is to let them choose a Christian woman as they kneel before the Lord.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.