Sep 13 QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,810회 작성일 22-11-28 17:30

본문

13. 913() ‘내가 줄수있는 영원한 유산은 무엇인가?’23:1-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

사라가 죽자 아브라함은 400세겔의 값을 치루고 가나안땅을 샀다. 헤브론의 막벨라 굴에 아내를 장사지냈다. 가나안사람 모두가 보는 앞에서 그 땅은 유대인의 땅이 된 것을 법적으로 증명하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

거저 준다고 받으면 후에는 내 것으로 증명할수 없다. 값을 치루어야 내것이 된다. 유대인들은 그렇게 값을 치루고 후손들이 흩어진 곳에서 터를 잡고 살게 하였다. 나의 후손을 위하여 값을 치루고 나는 무엇을 사야하나? 믿음의 값을 치루어 나의 가장 귀한 이삭을 드린다. 믿음으로 포도주와 젖을 산다. 다윗에게 허락한 확실한 은혜가 자손 대대로 흘러 넘치리라

결단과 적용

유대인은 자손에게 땅을 물려 주었다. 우리도 땅을 물려준다. 그러나 영원하지 않은 축복이다. 하나님께 순종하는 믿음을 물려주어야 한다. 믿음은 선물이기에 값없이 받는다. 돈을 치루지 않고 믿음으로 받는 것이 가장 큰 복이다. 믿음의 유산을 나의 순종함을 보여줌으로 자손에게 물려주며 살리라!

13. Sep 13(Tue). ‘What could be an everlasting inheritance?’

Gen 23:1-20

Observation and meditation on the text

Upon Sarah’s death, Abraham paid 400 shekels for a piece of land in Canaan. At Hebron in a cave, he buried his wife. In the presence of all the Hittites, it was declared in public as Abraham’s property.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I do not pay the price for something, later I cannot prove it is my possession. If I pay the price, the receipt proves it to be mine. Jews paid money for lands and gave it to their descendants so that they could settle down in foreign lands. What should I buy for my descendants by paying the price? I must pay the price of faith by offering the most precious son Isaac. I will pay my faith for wine and milk in Jesus. I have an assurance that my descendants will receive an everlasting covenant which God gave to David so that the salvation by faith shall flow from generation to generation in my descendants.

Decisions and application

Jews passed lands unto their children. So do we. However, it is not an everlasting blessing. I must give my descendants my faith in obedient actions. Faith is God’s gift that I receive without paying money. The greatest gift is always given without paying money. I will pass it unto my children through my faith in obedience.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.