페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,805회 작성일 22-11-28 17:28

본문

12. 912() ‘언약을 실천하시는 하나님22:15-24

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님이 두 번째 나타나셔서 여호와이레의 축복을 실천하기 시작하셨다.

아브라함의 자손을 번성케 하시고 만민의 복의 근원이 되게 하시겠다고 언약하셨다. 그리고 아브라함의 동생 나홀의 12아들 가운데 브두엘을 통하여 리브가를 낳았다. 하나님은 이삭의 아내 리브가를 미리 준비하고 계셨다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

아브라함이 독자 이삭을 바친 것은 순종으로 그 믿음을 증거한 것이었다. 하나님은 순종하는 자에게 여호와이레의 축복을 주신다. 그리고 약속을 꼭 이행하신다. 이삭대신 숫양을 준비하신 하나님이 아브라함의 아들 이삭의 아내 리브가를 준비시키셨다. 그리고 야곱을 낳고 이스라엘 12지파를 준비시켰다.

결단과 적용

하나님은 순종하는 자와 영원한 언약을 맺으신다. ‘그들의 자손을 뭇나라 가운데 그들의 후손을 만민 가운데에 알리리니 무릇 이를 보는 자가 그들은 여호와께 복 받은 자손이라 인정하리라’(61:9). 나의 순종이 나의 자손대대로 여호와이레의 축복을 실행하여 주신다. 내가 복의 근원으로 살겠다.

12. Sep 12 (Mon). ‘God who keeps his covenant’ Gen. 22:15-24

Observation and mediation on the text

God called to Abraham second time and began to fulfill God’s promise of Jehovah Jireh. God established a covenant with Abraham that his descendants would be multitude and they would become a blessing for all nations. Meanwhile God prepared Isaac’s future wife Rebekah through Abraham’s brother Nahor’s son Bethuel.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Abraham proved his faith through his obedient action by offering his only son Isaac. In turn, God blesses the obedient with the blessing of Jehovah Jireh. And God never fail to keep his promises. God who prepared a ram in place of Isaac for the obedient servant Abraham, now began to prepare Isaac’s future wife Rebekah. And God prepared 12 tribes of Israel through Jacob who was the son of Rebekah.

Decisions and applications

God establishes an everlasting covenant with the obedient (Isaiah. 55:3). ‘Their descendants will be known among the nations and their offspring among the peoples that they are a people the Lord has blessed’ (Isaiah. 61:9). My obedience to God today will guarantee the blessing of Jehovah Jireh to my descendants forever. I will live as a blessing through my obedience.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.