Sep 11 QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,827회 작성일 22-11-28 17:26

본문

11. 911(주일) ‘여호와이레의 축복은 어디서 오는가?’ 22:1-14

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님이 아브라함을 시험하셨다. 100세에 얻은 아들 이삭을 사흘 길이 걸리는 모리아 산으로 데리고 가 번제로 드리라고 하였다. 아브라함은 즉시 순종하였다. 이삭을 제물로 드리려고 죽이려 할 때 하나님이 막으셨다. 독자도 아끼지 않고 제물로 드리는 아브라함의 순종을 보고 하나님을 경외함을 알았다고 하셨다. 한 숫양을 예비하여 이삭대신 번제를 드리게하였다. 아브라함은 그 땅을 여호와 이레라 하였다. 여호와의 산에서 준비 되리라는 뜻이다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

브엘세바에서 에셀나무를 심고 하나님의 이름을 부르며 앞으로 다시는 불순종하지 않겠다고 다짐한 아브라함을 하나님은 시험하셨다. 거짓말로 아내를 아비멜렉에 뺏기고 자신의 생명을 보존하려 했던 아브라함이 그 댓가로 생명같은 우물을 뺏겼다. 하나님의 시험에 아브라함은 순종하였다. 갈바를 알지 못하고 하나님께 순종하였던 그 순종을 아브라함은 쓰라린 실패를 통하여 깨닫고 결단하였기 때문이다. 자기보다 더 귀한 아들을 드리는 순종은 나를 구하시려 아들을 버리신 하나님 아버지의 사랑을 체험한 자만 할 수 있는 것이다.

결단과 적용

나도 실패를 통하여 깨닫는다. 여호와 이레의 축복은 초심을 회복하여 주님께 절대 순종하는 것이다. 나 자신만 살려고 아내도 버렸던 아브라함처럼 나는 목회를 위하여 살며 아내에게 너무 무심하였고 아내가 쓰러질 때까지 나를 위하여 전심으로 헌신하며 살 때 잘 돌보지 못하였다. 쓰라린 실패의 경험이 오늘 나를 온전히 순종하게 하신다. 이제는 내가 아내를 끝까지 전심으로 돌보며 살리라. 주님이 여호와이레의 축복으로 능히 감당케 하실줄을 믿는다.

11. Sep 11 (Sun). ‘Where does the Blessing of Jehovah Jireh come from?’

Gen 22:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

God tested Abraham. He ordered Abraham to take his son Isaac who was born when Abraham was 100 years old to offer him as a burnt offering on the Mountain Moriah which was 3 days’ distance. Unbelievably, Abraham obeyed God immediately. When he was about to kill Isaac to present him as a burnt offering, God stopped Abraham. God spoke to Abraham that God now knew he feared the Lord through his total obedience enough to offer his only son Isaac. God prepared a ram behind Isaac so that he could offer it instead of Isaac. Abraham called the land ‘Jehovah Jireh’, which meant that it would be provided on the mountain of the Lord.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God tested Abraham who promised before God at Beersheba where he planted a tamarisk tree that he would never disobey the Lord. Abraham lost his well which was the price for his lie to Abimelek that Sarah was his sister to save his life. This time Abraham obeyed the Lord who tested him. Since he learned a precious lesson through his mistake which was disastrous, Abraham restored his first obedience when he just obeyed the Lord without knowing where the Lord would lead him at all. Such an obedience to offer his only son whom he beloved than himself is feasible only to the one who experienced God’s love who abandoned his own son Jesus Christ to save such a wretched sinner like oneself.

Decisions and applications

I realized God’s will through my failures. The blessing of Jehovah Jireh comes only when I restore my first obedience to the Lord. Like Abraham who deserted his own wife to save himself selfishly, I did not realize my selfish and stupid negligence for my wife until she fell by running out of energy in helping me for my ministry with all her heart and mind. Such a heartbreaking stupid experience has made me obey the Lord wholeheartedly. I will dedicate myself to take care of my weakened wife with all my heart and mind as she did for me. I do believe that the Lord will help me through the blessing of Jehovah Jireh until I endure till the end.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.