Sep 10,11 QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,851회 작성일 22-11-28 17:23

본문

10. 910() ‘브엘세바에 에셀나무를 심으라21:22-34

본문 관찰과 묵상

블레셋왕 아비멜렉은 전의 경험으로 하나님이 아브라함과 함께 하심을 알았다(20:1-18). 그래서 앞으로 전처럼 아내를 누이라고 속이는 거짓이 업기를 원하였다. 아브라함도 아비벨렉의 종들의 자신의 우물을 빼앗은 것을 책망하였다. 그리고 7암양을 놓고 우물 7을 돌려받는 언약을 하였다. 그곳을 일곱우물브엘세바라 하였다. 브엘세바에 아브라함을 에셀나무를 심었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

서로 속이고 뺏지 말자고 아브라함이 블레셋의 왕 아비멜렉과 언약을 맺었다. 속인 것은 아브라함이 먼저 하였다. 아브라함이 판 우물을 뺏은 것은 아비멜렉이었다. 일곱 양을 놓고 언약을 맺어 그곳이 일곱우물, 즉 브엘세바가 되었다. 아비멜렉이 블레셋으로 돌아간 후에 아브라함은 그곳에 에셀나무를 심었다. 첫째, 우물 돌려받은 것을 주님께 감사하였다. 둘째, 이제부터는 속이며 살지 않기를 스스로 다시 결단한 나무였다. 그래서 에셀나무은 언약의 나무혹은 성목이라 불렸다.

결단과 적용

나도 스스로 속이지 않고 뺏지 않고 살아가리라. 그러기 위하여 일곱 암양새끼로 모형된 예수 그리스도 앞에서 스스로 약속하며 살아가리라. 빼앗겼던 7곱우물, 브엘세바를 회복한 것은 생명의 물 예수를 회복한 것이다. 바로 그 브엘세바, 7곱우물 되신 예수님앞에 나는 오늘도 에셀나무를 심으리라. 나 스스로 나의 언약을 주님앞에 세워 속이지 않고 뺏지않고 생명을 주며 살리라!

10. Sep 10 (Sat). ‘Plant a tamarisk tree in Beersheba’ Gen 21:22-34

Observation and meditation on the text

Abimelek, the king of Philistine knew that God was with Abraham by his previous experience (Gen. 20:1-18). Therefore, he asked Abraham to make a treaty not to tell him any lies again in his land as Abraham told him Sarah was his sister. In turn Abraham also rebuked the king that his people seized a well of water. Abraham set apart 7 lambs to give it to Abimelek so that he would witness that it was Abraham’s well. There they made a treaty, and called the place Beersheba, meant 7th well or a well of oath. There Abraham planted a tamarisk tree as he called on the name of the Lord.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Abraham made a treaty with Abimelek, the king of Philistine that they would never lie or steal to and from one another in the land of Philistine. It was Abraham who lied first. And it was Abimelek who seized Abraham’s well first. That place was called Beersheba because they made a treaty by taking 7 lambs from Abraham and returning Abraham’s well in turn. When Abimelek left there, Abraham planted a tamarisk tree and called the name of the Lord; first out of thankfulness to the Lord to get his well back. Second, he was determined before the Lord that he would never deceive others.

Decisions and applications

I also determine not to tell a lie or steel anything from anyone. In so doing I will make a promise to my Lord Jesus Christ who was typologized by the 7 lambs. To receive the seized well Beersheba should mean that I have received my Savior Jesus Christ who is the well of life. Therefore, before Beersheba, I will plant a tamarisk tree I declare to the Lord that I will not deceive people nor seize other’s possession out of covetousness. Rather, I will keep on sharing the well of life with others.

&n

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.