Sep 6 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,351회 작성일 22-11-28 17:15

본문

6. 96() ‘목적이 수단을 정당화하지 못한다19:23-29

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님은 언약을 지키는 자다. 롯은 언약을 거역하였다. 소알을 멸하지 않겠다는 언약을 어기고 소알을 떠나 산속 동굴속에서 살았다. 근친상간의 죄가 일어났다. 술에 취한 롯이 두 딸과 간음하여 모압과 암몬을 낳았다. 그들은 마지막까지 이스라엘과 대적하는 자들이 되었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

에브라임과 유다는 아담처럼 언약을 어기고 거기서 나를 반역하였다’(6:7). 아무리 후손을 바라는 목적이 선하다 할지라도 근친상간의 불의의 수단이 정당화 하지 못한다. 그 결과는 암몬과 모압이라는 이스라엘과 항상 대적관계를 갖게하는 불의의 열매를 맺었다.

결단과 적용

언약을 깨트리는 아버지 롯을 보고 두 딸도 똑같이 불의의 방법을 택하였다. 목적이 불의의 수단을 정당화하지 못한다. 하나님의 뜻을 이루기 위하여 하나님이 싫어하시는 방법을 사용하면 않된다. 술은 근친상간을 하게한 마귀의 도구였다. ‘술 취하지 말라 이는 방탕한 것이니 오직 성령의 충만함을 받으라’(5:18). 새 술에 취하여 주님께 기쁨을 드리는 마지막 삶을 살겠다.

6. Sep 6 (Tue). ‘The end does not justify the means’ Gen 19:23-29

Observation and meditation on the text

God keeps the covenant. Lot betrayed God’s covenant. He broke God’s covenant who promised not to destroy Zoar out of fear and doubt by leaving from Zoar and went to the mountains and lived in a cave. There he committed incest. Drunken Lot committed sexual sins with his two daughters, and gave birth to Ammon and Moab, who had lived as the major opponents of Israel from generation to generation.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘Ephraim and Judah broke the covenant like Adam’ (Hosea 6:7). Even though the goal to have descendants was good, such an abhorrent sexual sin as incest could not justify the end. As a result, they bore unrighteous fruits that they became Israel’s major enemies.

Decisions and applications

Lot’s two daughters carbon copied their dad’s deserting God’s covenant out of fear and doubt that they also took unrighteous way to achieve their goals. The end should not justify unjust means. In other words, to please God I cannot take unjust ways which God disdains. Alcohol was used by Satan to commit disgusting sin of incest. ‘Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Holy Spirit’ (Eph. 5:18). I want to be drunken on the new wine, the Holy Spirit to please the Lord till I complete my race on this earth.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.