Sep 5 Mon QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,368회 작성일 22-11-28 17:04

본문

5. 95() ‘하나님은 언약을 지키시는 분이다19:23-29

본문 관찰과 묵상

롯이 소알에 들어가자 하나님은 소돔을 멸망시켰다. 노아때 홍수로 심판하신 하나님은 이번에 불과 유황으로 심판하셨다. 롯이 멸망중 구원받은 것은 하나님이 아브라함에게 주신 언약 때문에 롯도 구원하셨다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님은 언약을 지키시는 분이다 (23:19). 롯이 소알에 피할때까지 심판을 시작하지 않으셨다. 하나님은 다시는 물로 심판하지 않겠다는 약속을 지키셨다. 최후의 심판도 불과 유황의 심판이 될 것이다. 롯이 소돔을 보고 하나님의 동산같고 애굽처럼 보여 소돔을 택한 잘못이 있었어도 아브라함에게 주신 언약대로 롯을 살리셨다. 하나님은 언약을 지키시는 분이다.

결단과 적용

하나님은 사람이 아니시니 식언치 않으시고 인생이 아니니시 후회가 없다. 어찌 그 말씀하신 바를 행치 않으시며 하신 말씀을 실행하지 않으시랴’(23:19). 나의 의로움 때문에 내가 구원받은 것이 아니다. 하나님의 구원의 약속대로 때가 되매 24살 때 구원하셨다. 앞으로도 하나님의 언약은 나의 삶에 그대로 성취될줄로 믿고 감사드린다.

5. Sep 5 (Mon). ‘God is God who keeps his covenant’ Gen. 19:23-29

Observation and meditation on the text

No sooner Lot entered the town of Zoar than God began to destroy Zoar. God who judged the world by flood, this time he destroyed by fire and sulfur. God delivered Lot out of Sodom not because of his righteousness but because of God’s own covenant to Abraham.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God is the One who keeps his covenant (Num. 23:19). God never judged Sodom until Lot entered Zoar. God also kept his covenant that he would never destroy with water after Noah. Likewise, the last judgment should be the judgment by fire and burning sulfur. Lot was not a righteous because he chose Sodom considering it like God’s Garden and the prosperous Egypt. Even though Lot was not qualified to be saved, God delivered him due to God’s covenant to Abraham. God was God who kept his covenant.

Decisions and applications

‘God is not human, that he should not lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?’ (Num. 23:19). I am not saved due to my righteousness. According to God’s covenant, when his due time came, when I was 24 years old God saved me. I give thanks because I have full assurance that his covenant should be fulfilled in my future life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.