Sep 4 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,435회 작성일 22-11-28 17:01

본문

4. 94(주일) ‘인간의 죄성과 하나님의 자비19:12-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

천사들이 소돔이 멸망할터이니 빨리 떠나라고 했을 때 인간의 죄성이 드러났다. 첫째, 롯의 사위들은 하나님의 말씀을 농담으로 여겼다. 둘째, 롯과 아내와 2 딸은 결단을 내리지 못하고 지체하였다. 하나님은 자비를 더하여 그들의 손을 잡아 인도하였다. 셋째, 산으로 도망하라는 말에 거기까지 못가겠으니 자신을 살릴만한 작은 성으로 가겠다고 했을 때 그것도 허락하셨다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

오늘 복음을 듣는 나의 모습이다. 나는 하나님의 말씀을 농담으로 여긴적이 없는가? 말씀에 결단을 내리지 못하고 우물쭈물 하지 않는가? 하나님이 보시기에 좋은 산 은 이 시대의 교회의 모형이다 (2:2). 교회공동체에 나가야 산다. 그런데 이 시대는 교회에 가기를 싫어한다.

결단과 적용

나에게 하나님을 맞추려고 하지 않는가? 이제 하나님의 말씀에 온전히 나를 의탁하고 순종한다. 위기의 때에는 신속한 결단과 순종으로 살겠다. ‘풀은 마르고 꽃은 시드나 여호와의 말씀은 영원히 서리라’(40:8).‘천지가 없어지기 전에 율법의 일점일획도 없어지지 않고 다 이루리라’(5:18). ‘내 원대로 마시고 아버지의 원대로 되기를 원합니다’(22:42). 그렇게 살아가리라!

4. Sep 4 (Sun). ‘Human sinfulness vs God’s mercy’ Gen 19:12-22

Observation and meditation on the text

Human sinfulness was revealed when the angels commanded Lot’s family to leave quickly from the city of Sodom. First, Lot’s sons-in law regarded God’s words as a joke. Second, Lot and his 2 daughters were reluctant to make a prompt decision. However, God’s mercy was added to them by getting them out of the city by taking their hands forcedly. Third, when Lot asked God to let him enter int a small but near town of Zoar, God added more mercy to him enough to grant his request.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I identify myself with Lot when I listen to the gospel. Do I consider God’s command to save me as a joke too? Am I reluctant to obey God immediately? God ordered Lot to flee to the mountains not to be swept away, which is the typology of contemporary churches of Christ (Isaiah 2:2). However, churches are too far to go for the contemporary generation. They prefer to choose easier and nearer way of means of salvation by such as social networks, online, Y Tube, etc., in place of churches.

Decisions and applications

Do I try to manipulate God to fit my taste instead of obeying him? I am adamantly and obstinately determined to commit my life into God’s hand in total surrender. Especially, in time of crises, I will promptly respond to God by making a quick decision. ‘The grass withers and the flowers fail, but the word of God endures forever’ (Isiah.40:8). ‘Until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished’ (Matt. 5:18). ‘Yet, not my will, but yours be done’ (Lk. 22:42). I will also declare as Jesus did, and I will live up to it.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.