Mar 20 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,639회 작성일 22-03-21 17:41

본문

20. 3 20 (주일)      ‘왜 기도하여야 하는가?       22:24-38

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님은 기도가 삶이었다.  우리에게 본을 보여주셨다.  왜 기도하여야 하는가?  첫째, 시험에 들지않게 예방할수 있는 길이 기도다.  둘째.   하나님의 뜻을 분별하기 위함이다.  셋째, 기도하는 사람은 천사의 도움을 받기 때문이다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

기도가 나의 삶이 되어야 한다.  기도는 호흡이기 때문이다.  내속에 있는 CO2 같은 아픔을 간구로 내 어야 한다.  주님이 주시는 성령의 감동을 들여마셔야 한다.  쉬지 않고 기도하는 삶을 주님은 도와주신다. 

결단과 적용

아내가 육신이 많이 연약하여져 간다.  함께 기도도 하지 못한다.  성령님이 말할수 없는 탄식으로 기도하여 주시는 줄 믿는다.  대 제사장 예수님이 우리를 위하여 간구하시는 줄 믿는다.  주여 아내를 긍휼히 여겨주소서

끝까지 주님을 잊지않고 말씀과 기도가 회복되게 하소서!            

20. Mar 20 (Sun) QT.        ‘Why should I pray to God?’           Lk. 22:24-38

Observation and meditation on the text

Prayer was Jesus’ life.  Jesus set an example for me.  Why should I pray?  First, prayer enables me to prevent from falling in temptations.  Second, Prayer inspires me to discern the will of God.  Third, when I pray the angel strengthens me.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I must live a prayer life.  Pray is my breath.  I must exhale spiritual CO2 such as hurts and wounds through supplications.  At the same time, I must inhale the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.  When I pray without ceasing as if I breathe, Jesus never fails to strengthen me.

Decisions and applications

Grace’s health is gradually but surely deteriorating.  I cannot pray with her together.  However, I do believe that the Holy Spirit intercedes for me and Grace through wordless groans.  I do believe that the risen Jesus Christ is also interceding for me and Grace.  Have mercy upon Grace Lord so that she may kept her faith in you by restoring her prayer life.       

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.