Mar 7 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,670회 작성일 22-03-07 19:00

본문

7. 3 7()  ‘누구도 막을수 없는 만왕의 왕 예수님’  19:28-40

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 예루살렘에 가까운 감람원에 도착하셨다.  거기서 제자들을 마을로 보내 나귀새끼를 풀어오라고 하셨다.  임자들이 물으면 주님이 쓰시겠다 하면 줄것이라 했다.  나귀새끼를 타고 예루살렘에 입성하시는 예수님을 사람들이 왕으로 맞이하였다.  바리새인들이 저들의 입을 막으려 하였지만 예수님은 돌들도 소리 지르리라 하였다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

‘주가 필요하시다’라고 했을 때 나귀의 주인들은 나귀새끼를 풀어 주님이 쓰시게 하였다.  스가랴 선지자의 예언을 그들도 알았던 것이다 ( 9:9).  제자의 온 무리도 나귀새끼를 타고 예루살렘성에 입성하시는 예수님을 보고 ‘찬송하리로다 주의 이름으로 오시는 왕이여’라고 찬송하였다.  그 누구도 예수님을 왕으로 믿고 찬양함을 막을수 없다.    

결단과 적용

제자들의 온 무리는 예수님이 행하신 능한일을 보고 예수님을 왕으로 찬양하였다.  그러나 후에 그들은 예수님이 잡히신 것을 보고 예수님을 죽이라고 외쳤다.  남에게 일어난 것을 보는 것이 아니라 예수님의 죽으심과 부활은 나의 삶에서 체험 되어져야 한다.  내가 체험한 예수님은 영원하다.    

7. Mar 7 (Mon) QT. ‘Nobody can silence the praises of the king of kings’

Lk. 19:28-40

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus reached the Mount of Olives near Jerusalem.   Jesus sent two of his disciples to untie a colt and bring it.  If the owners asked why they did it, then Jesus told them to say the Lord needed it, then they would give it to them.   The whole crowd of disciples shouted at Jesus who was entering Jerusalem on a colt as their king.  The Pharisees tried to shut their mouths, but Jesus said that if they kept quiet, then the stones would cry out.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The owners of the colt let the disciples take it when they heard that the Lord needed it.  They must have known the prophecy of Zechariah (Zec. 9:9).   All the crowd of disciples shouted out ‘blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord!’ when they saw Jesus was entering Jerusalem on a colt.   No one could silence people who shout and praise Jesus out loudly by believing in Jesus as their personal king.

Decisions and applications

The whole crowds of disciples praise the Lord as their king because they believed in him when they saw all kinds of miracles.   However, after a while it was the same crowds who shouted out to crucify Jesus when they saw Jesus was arrested powerlessly.   Hence, my faith should not come from the miracles I see happening on others, but I must experience the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ personally by myself.  What I have experienced Jesus personally is forever.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.