Mar 4 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,804회 작성일 22-03-07 18:52

본문

4. 3 4()  ‘눈 뜬자는 못 본 것을 맹인은 보았다’   18:31-43

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 죄인의 구원을 위하여 죽으시고 사흘 만에 부활하실 것이라는 말씀을 듣고도 제자들은 이해하지 못하였다.  오히려 맹인은 다윗의 자손 예수여, 즉 메시야여 나의 죄를 용서하시고 구원해 달라고 외쳤다.  메시야를 믿는 믿음으로 간구한 그는 다시 눈을 떴고 모든 사람들이 하나님께 영광을 돌렸다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

제자들은 예수님이 죽으시러 예루살렘으로 올라가는 길에서도 누가 더 큰지 서로 싸웠다.  그들의 편견과 선입관이 예수가 메시야임을 보지 못하게 하였다.  그러나 보지 못하는 맹인은 보았다.  예수를 메시야로 부르며 자신의 죄를 불쌍히 여겨 구원하여 주기를 간구하였다.  믿음이 그의 눈을 뜨게 하였다.     

결단과 적용

나는 예수님이 메시야 이심을 믿는가?  나의 죄를 위하여 죽으시고 나의 의를 위하여 부활하신 것을 믿고 따르는가?  그 믿음으로 보는가? 보면서도 보지 못하나?  아니면 내가 더 큰 사람이 되기 위하여 주를 따르고 있지는 않는가?‘내 눈을 열어주소서 내가 주를 보기 원합니다’( 119:18)

4. Mar 4 (Fri) QT. ‘The blind saw while the disciples did not see’

Lk. 18:31-43

Observation and meditation on the text

T disciples of Jesus did not understand when Jesus told them 3 times that he would die for the salvation of sinners and resurrected after 3 days.  However, a blind man shouted to Jesus as Messiah, the son of David, to have mercy upon such a sinner like him to forgive him, and heal him.  He was healed and his eyes were opened by faith in the Messiah.  All the people who witnessed the miracle glorified the Lord.  

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Disciples of Jesus argued against each other who were the greater than others on the way to Jerusalem where Jesus headed to die on the cross.  Their prejudice and arrogance prevented them from seeing Jesus was the Messiah.   However, the blind man saw the Messiah.  He called Jesus the son of David, Messiah to forgive his sins to save him by his mercy.   His faith enabled him to open his eyes.

Decisions and applications

Do I believe in Jesus to be My Messiah?  Do I follow the Messiah who died for my sins and resurrected for my new life?  Do I see him to be my Messiah by faith?  Or I never see my Messiah with my eyes open?  Or do I follow Jesus to become a greater one than anyone else?  ‘Open my eyes Lord I want to see the Messiah’ (Ps. 119:18). 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.