Jan 9 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,195회 작성일 22-01-10 18:47

본문

9. 1 9(주일)     ‘구세주가 오심으로 일어나는일’      2:21-40

본문 관찰과 묵상

할례일에 모세의 법대로 아기 예수를 주께 드리기 위하여 부모가 예루살렘 성전으로 갔다.  성령이 함께 하는 시므온이 성전에 들어갔다가 아기 예수를 만났다.  이스라엘의 위로를 체험하고 평안함을 받았다.  과부된지 오래된 여선지 안나는 주야로 성전에서 금식하며 기도로 주를 섬기다가 아기 예수를 만났다.  그리고 이스라엘의 구원을 바라는 이들에게 전하였다.         

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

아기 예수가 오심으로 이스라엘의 위로를 기다리는 자가 예수를 만나평안이 넘쳤다.  금식하며 기도하는 자가 예수를 만난후 이스라엘의 구원을 앙망하는 자들에게 소망의 멧세지를 전파하였다.  구세주로 오신 예수님을 만나는 사람은 나라와 민족에게 구원의 소망과 확신을 주는 소식을 전한다.

결단과 적용

성령의 감동함을 받아야 예수님을 만난다.  성령의 감동함을 받아야 내가 만난 예수님을 전할수 있다.  내게 항상 필요한 것은 금식과 기도를 통한 성령의 충만함이다.  예수님을 매일 만나고 예수님을 매일 증거하는 나의 남은 삶을 산다.  평안과 소망이 매일의 삶을 이끌어 주실 것을 확신한다.           

9. Jan 9 (Sun) QT.      ‘What will happen when Christ comes to me’ 

Lk. 2:21-40

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus’ parents went up to the Jerusalem Temple to dedicate the baby Jesus on the day of circumcision according to the Moses’ Law.  Simeon who was righteous and devout was led by the Holy Spirit to enter the temple when the baby Jesus was brought by his parents.  He experienced peace, which dismissed him from all kinds of worries by meeting with Jesus.   A prophetess Anna who had been a widow for a long time served the Lord in the temple with fasting and prayers day and night when he was met by the baby Jesus.  After that she began to witness Jesus to those who were anticipating for the salvation of Israel.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Those who were waiting for the comfort from God over Israel experienced peace with the coming of Jesus.  After meeting with the baby Jesus, people began to witness Jesus with great hope to those who were waiting for the salvation of Israel.   Anyone who is met by Jesus who has come as Messiah and Christ never fail to witness Jesus to people and nation for the hope of salvation and assurance.          

Decisions and applications

We meet Christ when we are being touched by the Holy Spirit.   And I can witness Jesus Christ only when I am filled with the Holy Spirit.   What I desperately need always is to be filled with the Holy Spirit through fasting and prayers.   For the rest of my life, therefore, I will meet the Lord every day, and I will witness Jesus every day.  I have a blessed assurance that the Holy Spirit will lead me with peace and hope every day. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.