Jan 7 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,198회 작성일 22-01-10 18:43

본문

7. 1 7()      ‘구유에 짐승의 먹이로 오신 예수’       2:1-7

본문 관찰과 묵상

아구스도 황제때 인구조사를 위하여 호적하던 때가 있었다.  모든 사람이 다 호적하러 고향에 돌아갔다.  갈릴리 나사렛에서 살던 요셉도 마리아와 함께 베들레헴 고향으로 돌아갔다.  그곳에서 해산하였는데 여관에 있을곳이 없어서 구유에 뉘었다.     

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

구유는 짐승의 먹이통이다.  예수님은 탐심과 정욕으로 짐승처럼 사는 죄인들을 위하여 오셨다.  예수님의 살이 참된 양식이 되고 예수님의 피가 참된 음료이다.  이것을 먹고 마시는 자는 영생을 얻는다 ( 6:44-45).   이것이 복음이다.      

결단과 적용

구유는 가장 비천한 그릇이다.  가장 낮은 곳으로 예수님은 오셨다.  나는 높은곳을 향하여 산다.  예수님은 자신을 화목제물로 드려 나를 살리기 위하여 오셨다.  죄인들은 자신을 살리려 남을 죽인다.  예수님을 따라 낮은곳으로, 나를 화목제물로 희생제물로 삼아 살겠다.  매일 죽어서 산다.

7. Jan 7 (Fri) QT.    ‘Jesus came to a manger as food for the animals’

Lk. 2:1-7

Observation and meditation on the text

There was a census ordered by Caesar Augustus.   Everyone went to their hometown to register.   Joseph who lived in Nazareth in Galilee went to his hometown in Bethlehem in Judea along with his fiancée Mary.  She gave birth to a son there, and they laid the newborn baby in a manger because there was no guest room available in the town.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

A manger is a feeding trough for animals.   Jesus Christ came for the sinners who lived like animals driven by covetousness and fleshly desires.   Jesus’ body is real food, and his blood is real drink.  Whosoever eat his flesh and drinks his blood has eternal life (John. 6:54-55).   This is the gospel, the good news. 

Decisions and applications

A manger is the lowest bowl.   Jesus Christ came to the lowest place while we sinners want to fly to the highest.   Jesus Christ came to revive me by sacrificing his life as a peace offering.  Sinners try to kill others to preserve their lives.   Therefore, I will follow Jesus to a lowly place today.  And I offer my life as a peace offering too by dying to my fleshly desires every day.  I live today as I die every moment. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.