Nov 10 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,426회 작성일 21-12-01 19:18

본문

10. 11 10()  ‘사람이 아닌 하나님이 심판 하신다’  21:17-34

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 고통당하는 가운데 친구들로부터 헛된 위로를 받았다고 하였다. 친구들은 자신을 위로하기는커녕 자신을 해롭게 하였다고 하였다. 왜냐하면 악인이 꼭 재앙을 받고 진노를 당하는 것은 아니기 때문이라고 항변하였다. 악인이 꼭 보응받지 않기도 하고 의인이 꼭 평안하기만 한 것은 아니기에 자신이 죄로 보응받고 있기에 회개하라는 저들의 위로는 헛된것이라 하였다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

오직 하나님만이 심판하신다. 평안이 죽은 사람과 고통가운데 죽은 사람이 누가 의인이고 악인인지는 하나님만이 죽음후에 평가하신다.  다시말하면 평안히 살았던 사람이 죽은후에 영원한 고통을 당할수 있고 고통당하며 죽었던 사람이 영생의 축복을 누릴수도 있다.  오직 하나님이 심판하신다.  

결단과 적용

고통당하는 사람을 보고 함부로 판단하여서는 않된다.  평안히 잘 사는 사람이 꼭 의인 이기때문은 아니라는 것도 안다.  그래서 고통 당하는 자에게는 위로를 주고 평안 하지만 하나님을 모독하는 자들을 부러워할 필요도 굽힐 필요도 없다. ? ‘한번 죽는 것은 사람에게 정해진 것이요 그 후에는 심판이 있기 때문이다’( 9:27).    

10. Nov 10 (Wed) QT. ‘It is not a man but God who judges’ Job. 21:17-34

Observation and meditation on the text

Job declared that he received false consolation from his friends in his sufferings.  Instead of comforting him, Job said they harmed him.  Job argued against their friends that not all the wicked would be afflicted or punished at the end.  Since the principle of ‘the cause and effect’ was inconsistent that not all the wicked were punished nor the righteous would live in peace.  Therefore, their friends’ consolation to Job was false because Job was not punished by God due to his sins.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Only God judges.  Upon death only God will judge whether those who died in complacency were righteous or whether those who died in sufferings were unrighteous.  In other words, those who lived in peace might be living in eternal sufferings, or those who lived in sufferings might be living in eternal peace upon their death respectively. Only God knows it.

Decisions and applications

I must not judge those who are in sufferings arbitrarily.  I know that those who live in abundance are not necessarily righteous.  Therefore, I should comfort those who are living in sufferings, and I do not need to be envious of those who are living in material conspicuousness nor showing a servile attitude.  Why? ‘Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment’ (Heb. 9:27).   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.