Nov 1 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 8,986회 작성일 21-11-12 18:36

본문

1. 11 1()   ‘나는 재난을 주는 위로자는 아닌가?  16:1-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 친구들을 재난을 주는 위로자라고 불렀다.  그들의 말이 고통을 더하였기 때문이었다. 자신이 친구라면 위로하였을 것이라고 하였다. 욥은 자신이 겪는 고통은 하나님이 악인에게 자신을 넘겼기 때문이라고 하였다. 그러나 욥은 끝까지 자신은 포학이 없고 기도는 정결하다고 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

이웃의 고통의 원인이 무엇인지 정답을 주기 전에 힘을 주는 위로자로 살겠다. 나의 설교도 소망적인 설교가 되기를 원한다.  하나님이 사랑하시는 자에게 고난이 온다는 것을 선포하라.  그의 거룩하심에 동참하게 하시기 위함이니 나의 의를 버리자.  

결단과 적용

특새 기간이다. 성막은 나를 찿아오신 따뜻하신 주님의 모형이다.  나와 함께 하시려는 사랑이 나를 먼저 찿으셨다. 나를 찿아오신 사랑의 주님을 전파한다. 고통당하는 성도들을 내가 먼저 찿.  특새 기간동안에 전화 심방을 계속 하여 나간다.  

1. Nov 1 (Mon) QT.         ‘Am I a miserable comforter?’     Job. 16:1-17

Observation and meditation on the text

Job called his friends ‘miserable comforters.’  Their words added more pains to him.  Job told them that if he was one of them, then he must have comforted them.  Job spoke to God that he was suffering because God turned him over to the ungodly.  Job declared his innocence,

by saying to God that he was not violent, and his prayers were pure.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I will comfort those who are suffering to strengthening them instead of trying to give them the right answer why they are in sufferings.  I pray that my preaching brings about hope in the hearers.  I will declare that God sometimes let his beloved ones go through sufferings.  Since God wants me to participate in his holiness through my sufferings, I simply desert my self-righteousness to reach his-righteousness.     

Decisions and applications

I am in the session of the dawn prayer meeting.  The tabernacle is the typology of Jesus Christ who has come to me with great smile and warm and open heart.  God’s love who wanted to be with me took the initiative to come to me.   Hence, I shall witness Jesus Christ who has come to me with his love toward those who are suffering right now.  I will visit and pray for them through my phone visitation today.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.