Oct 31 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 9,048회 작성일 21-11-07 18:24

본문

31. 10 31(주일‘성막에 나타난 사랑의 메신저로 살라’욥 15:1-16

본문 관찰과 묵상

데만 사람 엘리바스는 욥에게 정답을 줄테니 잘 들으라고 하였다그의 말은 조상들부터 내려온 지혜로운 말이라고 하였다하나님을 대적하고 교만한 욥은 이런일을 겪을 것이라고 하였다첫째악한자니 평생 고통당한다둘째평생 구걸하며 산다셋째하나님의 입김에 불려가는 허무한 삶이 그의 보응이 되리라넷째그가 죽기전에 이런 일을 당하여 열매 없는 삶을 살 것이다

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

고통당하는 자에게 자신의 의로 정답을 주려는 엘리바스는 고통당하는 자에게 고통이다그가 고통없이 편안하게 사는 것이 그의 비극이다그는 절대 하나님의 은혜를 체험하지 못한다.  평생 인과응보의 법칙으로 산다평생 하나님의 사랑과 은혜와 용서를 체험하지 못하고 사는 사람이 허망한 인생이다

결단과 적용

‘즐거워하는 자들과 함께 즐거워하고 슬퍼하는 자들과 함께 울라’( 12:15).  목회자로 산다는 것은 하나님을 사랑하고 사람을 사랑하며 사는 것이다.  나는 오늘도 안디옥교회 모든 성도들을 사랑으로 품고 기도한다저들과 저들의 자녀와 직장사업장에 주님의 위로와 평강이 넘치기를 기도한다.  하나님의 사랑을 선포하면 그 사랑에 스스로 회개할 사람은 회개하고 주님께 돌아올 것이다.  특새에 성막에 나타난 사랑의 멧신저로 산다

31. Oct 31 (Sun) QT. ‘Live as a messenger of love of Jesus revealed in

the tabernacle’        Job. 15:1-16 

Observation and meditation on the text

Eliphaz the Temanite asked Job to listen to his right answer attentively.  He said to Job that his words were the words of wisdom from his ancestors.  He declared that job would experiences such punishments as the result of his resistance against God our of his pride.  First, he would be suffering pains throughout his entire life because he was an evil one.  Second, he would wander around to find foods like a vulture.  Third, he would be carried away by the breath of God, which should be his punishment. Fourth, his life would never bear any fruit because he should experience such horrible things before he died.

Decisions and applications

‘Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn’ (Rom. 12:15).  To live as a pastor means to love the Lord and the people.  Therefore, today I embrace each congregant at Antioch with the love of Jesus Christ.  I pray for them so that they may be blessed with God’s comfort and peace along with their children, job, and businesses.  When I declare the love of God, I have an assurance that some will repent of their sins to return to God.  I live today as a messenger of God’s love revealed in the tabernacle I have preached during this special dawn prayer meetings.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.