Oct 27(Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 7,240회 작성일 21-11-07 18:23

본문

27. 10 27()  ‘나는 욥처럼 기도하여 보았나?    13:20-28

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 주님 앞에 나갈테니 주의 손으로 치지 마시고 자기를 두렵게 하지 말아 달라고 부탁하였다그의 기도는 자신이 도대체 무슨 죄를 지었기에 이렇게 큰 고통을 주는지 알려달라는 호소였다.  자신의 죄를 찿으사 보복하시는 하나님으로 이미 다 찢겨진 자신의 삶에 왜 그러셨는지 답을 해 달라고 부르짖었다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

욥은 아직도 자신은 옳은데 하나님이 잘못하고 계시다고 항의 하였다하나님은 항상 죄를 찿으시고 자신을 공격하시는 하나님이라고 오해하였다‘나의 의’가 이렇게 무서운 것이다그러나 욥은 적어도 하나님 앞에 정직하고 솔직하게 있는 마음 그대로 토하여 내었다원인이 무엇인지 진정으로 알고 싶어하였다.‘너는 이렇게 내 앞에 나와 네 고통을 토하여 보았느냐’라는 주님의 음성을 듣는다

결단과 적용

사람들에게서 포장된 거짓되고 헛된 답을 기대하지 않고 하나님께 나가 부르짖는 내가 되자나의 있는 모습 그대로 나의 죄가 도대체 무엇인지를 알려 달라고 기도하는 내가 되자하나님은 왜 나를 공격 하시는가?  왜 나를 버리시는가고통의 의미를 주님 앞에서 발견하려는 내가 되어 보자욥의 처절한 기도가 나의 기도가 되게 하소서!  

27. Oct 27(Wed) QT.       ‘Have I ever prayed like Job?’        Job. 13:20-28

Observation and meditation on the text

Job asked God not to strike him with God’s hands and not to make him afraid of God in his almighty presence so that he could come into his presence.  He pleaded to God to let him know what the reason for his indescribable sufferings.  He cried unto God to give him the right answer to him whose life was already torn into pieces by God who investigated and sought for his sins. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

After all, Job resisted God that he was unjustly treated by God who misjudged him.  He misunderstood God that he always attacked him by investigating his sins.  One’s self-righteousness was such a dreadful factor to make him blind.  However, at least Job was deadly honest before God to express his feelings.  He yearned for the right answer for his sufferings from God.  I hear the clear voice of the Lord; ‘have you ever prayed to me like Job?’

Decisions and applications

I want to be an honesty servant of God so that I may come to the Lord to ask him for the right answer to me instead of camouflaged and false one from people.  I want to get the right answer from the Lord in my prayers so that I may understand what the reason for my problem is.  I want to be a servant of God who examine my inner being to discover in my prayers what the reason for God’s continuous attack on me.  Let the prayer of Job be mine today, Lord!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.