. Oct 25 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 7,222회 작성일 21-10-25 18:30

본문

25. 10 25() ‘죄가 있는 곳에도 하나님은 다스린다’ 욥 12:13-25

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥이 고통당하는 것이 죄 때문이라고 정죄하는 친구들에게 욥은 저항한다. 지혜와 권능과 계략과 명철이 다 하나님의 것이라는 것에는 동의한다. 그러나 그 하나님은 친구들의 주장처럼 꼭 공식에 맞게 다스리지 않는다고 주장한다. 하나님은 불의한자가 형통하게도 하고 의로운자가 고통당하게도 한다. 그래서 자기같은 의로운자도 고통당하고 있다고 역설한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

이 세상은 죄가 다스린다. 내가 아무리 조심하여도 술 취한 사람이 운전하는 차로 내가 평생 장애를 갖고 살수도 있다. 나에게 고통이 임한다. 하나님이 원하시는 것은 아니다. 그러나 하나님이 그런 고통이 임하는 것을 허락하셨다. 욥에게 당하는 고통도 하나님이 허락하셨다. 나를 사랑하기에? 나를 연단하기에? 나도 모른다. 그러나 내가 그 고난도 순종한다면 나는 몰라도 하나님은 그것을 통하여 하나님의 뜻을 성취하실 것이다.

결단과 적용

이런 불행한 사고를 당하고 평생 고통속에서 살아가는 사람들이 많다. 그러나 그중에도 하나님이 나를 평생 고통속에서 살라고 주신 것이 아니라는 하나님의 뜻을 깨닫고 고통과 원망에서 벗어나 자유함을 가지고 살아가는 사람들이 있다. 예수님처럼 자신이 아무죄도 없는데 죄인처럼 못박혀 죽는 것에 순종하는 것이다.  나는 모르지만 하나님이 뜻이 나를 통하여 계속 성취되고 있는 것이다. 나도 그런 삶을 살라는 음성을 듣는다. 십자가다. 

25. Oct 25 (Mon) QT.         ‘God still reigns where there are sins’ 

Job. 12:13-25

Observation and meditation on the text

Job resisted against his friends who judged him that he was suffering due to his sins.  He agreed with them that wisdom, power, counsel, and understanding belonged to God.  However, he insisted that God did not necessarily practice them universally like a fixed formula unlike his friends’ assertion.  God sometimes let the wicked prosperous while the righteous go through afflictions.  Therefore, Job paradoxically rationalized his life that such a righteous person like him could go through extreme pains.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Sinfulness is prevalent all over the universe.  Even though I do my best in my driving, there is a feasibility for me to live a painful life with disabilities after being struck by a drunken driver.  Pains fall upon such an innocent people.  It is not what God wants to see.  However, God allows that kind of painful tragedies happen.  God allowed let Job go through such painful times in his life.  I am not sure why God did it; because God loved Job? Or to discipline him.   I am not sure about it.   But if I obey what I do not understand, then I am sure that God will fulfill God’s will through my obedience in my afflictions.

Decisions and applications

There are many innocent people who are living in sufferings after such an unthinkable and unexpected accidents.  At the same time among them there are many people who are living in total freedom in God that their pains were not God’s intention for them after understanding God’s will.  And they are still living without complaints and anger against God and people. That’s why Jesus Christ was obedient to be crucified without sins so that God’s will should be fulfilled in his obedience.  Likewise, so many times, I don’t understand why sufferings fall upon me unexpectedly.  However, I do believe that God’s will should be fulfilled in my obedience to God anyway even though I don’t understand.  Naturally, I hear God’s clear voice to live such an obedient life.  That is the life with the Cross.        

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.