Oct 24 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 7,271회 작성일 21-10-25 18:28

본문

24. 10 24(주일)    ‘고통의 이유를 깨닫고 살라!     12:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥이 친구들의 정죄에 답을 하였다. 평안한 자라고 다 의로운 것이 아니다. 강도와 불순종하는자가 잘 살 수 있다. 의롭고 온전한 자신 같은자가 고통을 당할 수 있다. 욥은 친구에게 삼라만상에게 물어보라고 도전한다. 고통과 평안은 하나님이 이유가 있어서 주시는 것이다. 지혜와 명철로 깨달으라고 변론한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

고통을 당하는 자와 고통을 평가하는자의 관점은 다르다. 욥은 친구들이 고통을 모르기에 자신같은 의인이 당하는 고통을 조롱한다고 말한다. 반대로 평안히 잘 사는 사람이 다 의인은 아니라고 말한다. 고통과 평안은 하나님이 뜻대로 주시는 것이기 때문이다. 지혜와 명철로 하나님이 행하시는 일을 깨달아야 한다.  

결단과 적용

내가 고통당하는 것이 죄 때문일 때는 회개하여야 한다그러나 내가 고통당하는 것이 하나님의 뜻에 의한 연단이라면 끝까지 인내하여야 한다. 나는 하나님이 사랑하는 사람이다. 하나님은 내가 하나님의 거룩하심에 동참하도록 많은 연단속에서 성화시켜주셨다고통당한 것이 나에게 큰 유익이 되었다주님께 감사드린다.

24. Oct 24 (Sun) QT.   ‘Understand why I am suffering’    Job. 12:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

Job responded to his friends’ judgment.  Job insisted that those who lived in peace and prosperity were not necessarily righteous ones.  Paradoxically, the marauders and the provokers against God could live undisturbedly. On the contrary, such a righteous one like him, Job said, could live in sufferings. Job challenged their friends to ask about it to the entire universe. After all, sufferings and peace were given by God according to God’s will for everyone.  Job challenged his friends that they should realize it by God’s given wisdom and understanding. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The evaluation of the meaning of sufferings inevitably differs between the sufferers and the observers.  Job responded to his friends that they superciliously treated him as a laughingstock simply because they did not experience such sufferings as Job went through.  Therefore, Job defined that such people who were living in complacency like his friends were not necessarily righteous ones.  Both peaceful and painful life were given by God according to God’s will.  Therefore, Job challenged his friends to discern the differences by God’s given wisdom and understanding.

Decisions and applications

If my sufferings are the result from my sins, I must repent of my sins.  However, if my sufferings are from God’s discipline according to his will, I must persevere it till the end.  I am beloved by God.  Therefore, God has disciplined me with a multitude of afflictions so that I may be continuously sanctified to participate in his holiness.  It has been good for me to be afflicted.  I praise the Lord with thanksgiving for that today!        

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.