Oct 23 (Sat) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 7,294회 작성일 21-10-25 18:25

본문

23. 10 23()    ‘정답이 아닌 해답을 주라’      11:12-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

나아마 사람 소발은 죄 지은 사람이 살길은 오직 회개라는 정답을 욥에게 주었다.  그러나 욥은 죄 때문에 고통받는 것이 아니라 하나님의 뜻 가운데서 고통받는 하나님의 사랑하는 사람 이었다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

고통의 해석을 일반화 하지 말라. 고통은 하나님만이 개인별로 주시는 것이다.  정답이 아닌 그가 처한 형편에서 일어날 수 있는 성경적인 해답을 주며 살아야 한다. 욥에게 필요한 것은 정죄가 아니라 긍휼이었다.

결단과 적용

하나님이 나에게 원하시는 것도 형식적인 죽은 예배와 섬김이 아니다. 하나님은 내가 하나님을 아는 것을 원하신다. 하나님은 사랑이시다. 사랑으로 나를 살리신 하나님을 나의 목숨을 다하여 사랑하는 것이다.  그리고 이웃을 내 몸처럼 사랑하는 것이다.  남은 목회가 사랑의 목회가 되게 하소서!

23. Oct 23 (Sat) QT. ‘Give a solution rather than a right answer’ 

Job. 11:12-20

Observation and mediation on the text

Zophar the Naamithite gave the right answer to Job that the only way for restoration for such a sinner like Job was to repent of his sins.  However, Job was disciplined by God in God’s plan because God loved him.  Job was not punished by God due to his sins.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I hear the voice of the Lord that I should never generalize the meaning one’s suffering because God allows sufferings according to God’s will for everyone.  Therefore, I am advised by God to give a proper biblical answer to everyone in their situation rightly instead of giving the right answer to everyone.  It was not a judgment for Job to hear but a merciful empathy.

Decisions and applications

What God does want me to do is not just to practice a religious ritual dead worship and service. God wants me to know God intimately.  God is love. Therefore, I am called to love the Lord with all my life who has given his life to save me out of his love.  And I should love my neighbor as I love myself.  Lord, let the rest of my pastoral ministry be a ministry of God’s love.        

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.