Oct 22 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 7,370회 작성일 21-10-25 18:22

본문

22. 10 22() ‘나는 오늘 누구를 변호하며 살것인가?’ 욥 11:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

나아마 사람 소발은 욥이 말이 많다고 책망하였다. 그리고 욥의 의가 너무 강하다고 정죄하였다. 욥이 당하는 고통이 심하여도 하나님이 봐주신 것이라고 하나님을 변호하였다. 그 하나님의 오묘하심의 깊이, 길이 넓이 높이를 깨달으라고 하였다. 욥의 친구는 욥을 위로하거나 변호하지 않았다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 하나님편에 서있다고 내가 하나님은 아니다. 내가 하나님처럼 고통당하는 친구를 정죄할 근거가 없다. 나도 죄인이기 때문이다. 나같은 죄인을 자비와 긍휼로 보아 주시는 하나님이 오묘하심은 고통당하는 나의 친구에게도 똑 같이 임한다. 나는 고통당하는 사람편에서 그를 위로하여야 한다.

결단과 적용

‘하나님의 오묘하심’(the secrets of Gods wisdom) 은 모든 죄인을 향하신 하나님의 사랑을 말한다.  그 사랑의 넓이와 높이와 길이와 깊이는 너무 커서 우리가 잴수가 없다. 그 크신 사랑으로 나의 죄를 간과하셨다면 그것은 고통당하는 다른 성도들의 삶에도 똑같이 임한다.  그러므로 나는 고통당하는 사람을 내가 하나님인 것처럼 정죄할수 있는 자격이 없다. 내가 긍휼받아 산것처럼 고통당하는 성도에게도 긍휼을 베풀어 ‘하나님의 오묘하심’을 나누며 서로 용서하고 격려하고 힘이 되도록 목양하겠다. 

22. Oct 22 (Fri) QT.       ‘Whom should I defend today?’         Job. 11:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

Zophar the Naamathite rebuked Job to be verbose and loquacious in his complaints against God.  He judged that Job strongly held onto his own self-righteousness.  He defended God that Job was favored by God’s immeasurable grace to be survived in his sufferings.  And Zophar challenged Job to understand the secretes of God’s wisdom, its depth, length, width, and height.  He never defended Job nor comforted him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I cannot be God even though I am standing on God’s side.  I am not qualified to judge my friend who is suffering as if I am God because I am just a sinner like others.  God’s immeasurable and unfathomable love and mercy fall upon other friends who are suffering for various reasons as much as it bestowed upon such a sinner like me.  Hence, I must stand by my friend struggling in a desperate affliction to defend and comfort him.    

Decisions and applications

The secret of God’s wisdom is the abundance of God’s love for all the sinners.  It is unfathomable and inscrutable for me measure by my circumscribed wisdom.  If it lets me unpunished for my sins, it shall also be upon all other people who are suffering for various reasons including because of sins.  Naturally, I as a sinner have no right or qualification to judge other people who are suffering.  Therefore, for the rest of my tenure as a pastor, I am determined to share God’s mercy and immeasurable love with other people in the middle of sufferings as much as I have received the unfathomable love and mercy from God so that the congregants may be strengthened and empowered to experience the secrets of God’s wisdom to be pardoned by the Lord to forgive others too.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.