Oct 21(Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,246회 작성일 21-10-25 18:20

본문

21. 10 21()‘하나님이 내게서 떠나심이 축복인가?’ 욥 10:13-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 하나님이 자신을 파멸시키기로 결정하셨다고 믿는다.  그렇지 않고서야 어떻게 자신같은 의로운 사람에게 이런 고통을 주시는가 생각하였다. 더욱이 증인들을 바꾸어 보내 정죄하시니 차라리 죽겠다고 말한다. 그 죽음도 그늘지고 흑암같은 소망없는 곳이지만 하나님이 잠시라도 자신을 버리고떠나주시기를 원하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

욥에게 하나님은 자신을 공격하는 적으로 인식되었다.  의인이어서 고개들고 살았는데 이제는 고개도 못든다. 친구들을 보내어 계속 정죄하신다. 육신적인 고통보다 영적인 고통이 더크다. 차라리 죽으면 그것이 더 낫다.  그러니 잠시라도 자신을 놓아주어 죽음으로 평안케 해달라고 요청한다.     

결단과 적용

마귀가 노리는 것이 고통을 통하여 하나님을 떠나는 것이다.  마귀의 공격이 점점 더 이기는 것 같다.  욥은 하나님이 함께 하심이 자신을 공격하는 것으로 오해하였다.  하나님은 욥과 함께 하셔서 마귀의 궤계에서 보호하심이었다.  하나님이 함께 하심은 나 같은 죄인을 파멸시키려 하심이 아니라 죄에서 구원하여 주시고 동행하며 지켜 보호하심이다. 나의 현재의 고통중에도 하나님을 더욱 잘 알아가 그의 앞에서 살기를 기도한다.     

21. Oct 21(Thu) QT. ‘Will it be my blessing if the Lord leaves me alone?’

Job. 10:13-22

Observation and meditation on the text

Job believed that the Lord must have determined to destroy him.  If not, he could have not gone through such a miserable helpless pain even though he lived such a righteous life.  To make the matter worse, he preferred to die because God kept on sending him witnesses one after anther to judge him.  Hence, Job chose to die so that he could rest for a blink of an eye even though he knew he would fall into a bottomless darkened pit upon his death.  So, he asked God to leave him alone.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Job understood God was his enemy who attacked him.  He confessed that he could not lift his head up before the Lord as he lived a righteous life because God would immediately strike his neck.  In addition to that God kept on sending witnesses one after another to judge him.  Naturally, Job confessed that his spiritual and mental pain was greater than his physical pains.  So, he preferred to die.  Therefore, job pleaded to God to leave him alone so that he could enjoy a momentary rest through his death.

Decisions and applications

That was the exact goal for Satan to deceive and destroy us so that we could leave from God as we are being deceived by him.  It seemed to be that Satan was winning the battle over us.  Job misunderstood that the Lord was always with him to investigate his sinfulness to attack and judge him.  On the contrary, God was with him to protect him from the wicked attacks of Satan.  God is with me not to destroy such a sinner like me but to deliver and protect me from my eternal death of sins through his perseverance.  Therefore, in the middle of my extreme sufferings nowadays, I am adamantly and obstinately determined to persevere my afflictions by getting closer to God so that I may be recovered before my Lord.             

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.