Oct 20 (Wed) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 7,487회 작성일 21-10-25 18:18

본문

20. 10 20()  ‘내 뜻대로 하나님을 만들지 말라!  10:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥이 하나님께 마음이 괴로운대로 불평하는 이유가 있었다.  그것은 하나님이 자신을 모태에서부터 귀하게 창조하셨는데 왜 이런 고통을 주느냐 하는것이었다. 생명도 은혜도 많이 주셨고 보살피셨는데 지금 왜 나를 다 파괴 하시냐는 것이었다. 때로 우리는 하나님을 내 맘대로 할수 있는 우상으로 만들어 버린다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님의 신실한 종들도 고통을 당할 때 똑 같은 질문을 할수 있다. 내 안에 욥이 있다. 만드실때는 언제고 왜 무너뜨리시는가? 은혜 주시고 보호하실때는 언제고 지금 왜 유기하시는가? 욥도 나도 그것이 하나님의 절대주권임을 깨닫지 못하여 내가 원하는 대로 하나님을 판단하고 있는 것이다.   

결단과 적용

하나님의 뜻은 나의 뜻보다 높고 깊다. 하나님을 내 생각대로 만들지 못한다.  내 마음 내 뜻대로 하나님을 섬기지 못한다.  그렇다면 하나님은 더 이상 하나님이 아니다. 나의 우상일 뿐이다.  내가 쓴잔을 마셔도 나의 뜻대로 마시고 아버지의 뜻이 이루어 지기를 원한다는 예수님의 고백이 나의 고백과 믿음이 되기를 기도한다. 

20. Oct 20 (Wed) QT. ‘Never make your idol out of God as you please’

Job. 10:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

There was a concrete reason for Job to complain against God out of his troubled heart.  He did not understand God’s inconsistency and contradiction that the same God who created him from his mother’ womb now tried to destroy him through pains.  Job could not fathom God’s intention that such a merciful God who gave him life with abundance of grace turned his face from him and the same God wanted to destroy him, Job thought.     

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Today faithful servants of God can raise the same question to the Lord when they experience unfathomable pains and agonies.  In other words, in my heart, there is Job.  Why does God try to destroy me after creating me?  Why does God desert me after protecting and bestowing upon me such an abundant blessing? In fact, neither Job nor I understand the sovereignty of God, and try to invent my own God as we please, which is my idol.  Sometimes, we idolize the sovereign God to please ourselves.

Decisions and applications

God’s will be beyond my understanding.  I cannot make God as I please.  I cannot serve the Lord arbitrarily upon my own will.  If I do that, then the God is no more the sovereign God to me.  I simply idolize the almighty God as I please.  I pray that the confession of Jesus Christ upon the cross, ‘not my will but your will shall be done’ shall be my own confession of faith today.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.