Oct 19 (Tue) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,306회 작성일 21-10-25 18:15

본문

19. 10 19() ‘나와 하나님 사이에 중보자가 있다면’  9:25-35

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 자신이 아무리 불평하지 않고 몸을 정결하게 씻어도 하나님의 정죄와 심판은 그것보다 빨라서 하나님을 만족하게 할수 없다고 한탄한다.  사람인 내가 하나님 재판앞에서 무엇을 할수 있겠는가? 그러나 만약 하나님과 나 사이에 중보자가 있다면 심판의 막대기와 위엄에서 놓임 받을 것이다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님앞에선 법정에서 나의 아픔과 상처와 슬픔을 대변하여 줄수 있는 변호사가 있다면 나는 두려움에서 놓임을 받을 것이다. 하나님은 성육신하여 나의 변호사, 나의 대변자가 되시기 위하여 오셨다.  오직 예수 그리스도가 나를 위하여 기도하여 주시고 대변하여 주시니 나는 두렵지 않다.

결단과 적용

나의 대제사장 되시고 나의 변호사가 되 주시는 주님을 찬양한다.  나 같은 죄인이 완벽하신 절대주권자 심판자 하나님앞에서 무슨 말로 어떻게 나를 말할수 있겠는가?  그러나 나를 대신하여 변호하여 주시는 주님이 나와 함께 하시니 오늘도 오직 예수 그리스도를 의지하여 하나님앞에 나간다.

19. Oct 19 (Tue) QT.  ‘I wish I could have a mediator between me and God’

Job. 9:25-35

Observation and meditation on the text

Job lamented that he could not satisfy the Lord because God’s reprobation and judgment would be too fast for him to avoid even though he tried to repent his sins without complaining against God.  He sighed that he could not do anything before the Lord who was his judge.  However, he wished he could be set free from the fear of the rod of God’s judgment if there would be a mediator between him and God.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I should be set free from the fear of God’s judgment if I have an advocate who could speak on behalf of my wounds and sorrows in the court of God.  God has been incarnated in human form to become my advocate.  Therefore, I have no fear of God’s judgment because my mediator Jesus Christ is praying and defending for me.

Decisions and applications

I praise the Lord who is my high priest and advocate.  What and how can I say anything to defend such a sinner like me before the perfect holy sovereign judge the Lord?  Since my Jesus Christ who is my advocate who defends for me before the judge, I have a boldness to come to the presence of God by relying upon my mediator.      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.