Oct 12 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,474회 작성일 21-10-19 07:09

본문

12.1012()‘나는 고통당하는 지체에게 어떤 친구인가?’욥 6:14-30

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 자신을 정죄하는 엘리바스에게 그의 옳은말과 책망이 너무 고통스럽다고 했다. 친구로부터 아플 때 동정한번 받지 못하는 것이 더 아팠다. 사막의 강물인 와디처럼 물이 넘치듯 하여도 보면 하나도 없어 실망했다.  그 친구의 눈에 자신은 아무것도 아니었다. 친구에게 도움을 요청하지도 않았다. 차라리 그의 얼굴을 보지 않기를 원하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

고통당하는 친구나 지체에게는 정죄하는 말이 아무 도움이 않된다.  오히려 독이된다. 내가 고통당하고 있다면 나는 따뜻한 말 한마디가 필요할 것이다. 내가 좋은 이웃, 좋은 친구가 되려면 내가 대접받고 싶은대로 친구를 대접하는 것이다( 7:12). 옳고 바른말 보다 살리는 말, 따뜻한 사랑의 말이 필요하다. ‘정답’보다는 ‘해답’이 필요하다.

결단과 적용

나는 명제적인 설교가 중요하다고 생각한다.  그래서 성경이 말씀하시는 ‘정답’이 무엇인지를 꼭 알아야 된다고 믿는다.  그러나 ‘정답’만 전하여서는 않된다.  그 ‘정답’에 기초한 마음에 감동을 주는 ‘해답’이 제시되어야 한다.  정답과 해답 사이에서 오늘도 고민한다.  어떤 해답도 정답에서 벗어나면 이단이기 때문이다.  정답같은 해답을 나눌 지혜를 주소서!

12. Oct 12 (Tue) QT. ‘What kind of a friend am I to a suffering neighbor?’

Job. 6:14-30

Observation and meditation on the text

Job responded to Eliphaz that his honest words of judgment were so painful to him.  He was hurt that he could not hear any kind words from his friend in his sufferings. Like a wadi in the wilderness, it seemed to be abundant with water, but none was found when he got closer. So, he was disappointed.  He was nobody in the eyes of his friends.  Job did not want to ask for any help to his friends.  Rather, he wanted not to see them at all.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It is not worthwhile for me to give any judgmental advice to a suffering friend or other Christians in a local church.  It becomes a poison.  If I were in the same situation, I may want to have a kind, warm words.  If I want to be a good neighbor or a friend, I should treat others as I want to be treated (Matt. 7:12). To a suffering friend, I better give a kind word of love instead of giving a righteous and just word.  In other words, my suffering friend may want to hear a word of sympathy or empathy instead of the right answer.

Decisions and applications

I think it is very important for me to preach the right biblical teachings.  Therefore, I do believe that Christians must know what the right answer is for Christian life.  However, I must not just deliver the ‘right answer.’  I must give an answer which can identify myself with my suffering friends.  Today, I am struggling between the right answer and the sympathetic answer.  It goes without saying that all my answers to suffering people should not digress from the right answer.  So, Lord pleas give me wisdom to give a sympathetic answer which goes by the right biblical answer.       

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.