Oct 18 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,446회 작성일 21-10-19 07:06

본문

18. 10 18()  ‘내가 고통당하는 이유는 무엇인가’   9:11-24

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 자신이 고통당하는 이유가 결국 하나님이라고 선포한다. 힘이 있으신 하나님앞에 의로운자나 악한자나 다 꼼짝 못한다. 그 앞에서 욥은 자신같이 의로운 사람도 아무것도 할수없다고 고백한다. 하나님은 결국 의로운자나 악한자를 다 멸망시킨다.      

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

자신의 의가 건재하다고 주장하는 욥은 ( 6:28) 자신이 죄 때문에 고통하는 것이 아님을 선포한다. 강한 심판자 하나님 앞에서는 의인도 악인도 서지 못한다.  무죄한 자신 같은 의인도 악인과 함께 멸하시는 하나님이다. 나는 하나님 때문에 고통 당한다.

결단과 적용

욥은 고통의 강도가 죽고 싶을 정도로 심하였기에 하나님이 자신같은 의로운 사람도 멸하신다고 생각하였다.  이사야의 예언처럼 하나님의 생각은 나의 생각과 다르고 나의 길과 다르다 ( 55:8). 욥은 자신의 의 때문에 아지고 하나님의 의를 깨닫지 못하였다.  하나님은 사랑하는 자에게 연단과 고통을 주신다. 하나님이 거룩하심, 그의 의에 동참하게 하기 위함이다. 오늘 내가 당하는 고통의 의미도 하나님의 의로 재 해석하게 하시니 감사하다.

18. Oct 18 (Mon) QT.  ‘What could be the reason for my sufferings?’

Job. 9:11-24

Observation and meditation on the text

After all, Job attributed his sufferings to the almighty God.  Whether he was righteous or not, nobody could not stand before the strong Almighty God the ultimate Judge.  Such a righteous person like him, Job confessed that he could not do anything before God.  After all, it was God who destroyed the righteous and the evil.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Job who argued against his friend that his integrity was at stake (Job. 6:28) declared that it was not because of his sins for his sufferings.   Whether one was righteous or evil, no one could stand before such an Almighty judge God.  It was God who could destroy such a righteous person like him along with the evil ones.  After all, human beings were suffering due to God.

Decisions and applications

Since the intensity of his suffering was beyond his control, Job misunderstood that it must be the almighty God who could destroy such a righteous person like him.  However, as Isaiah prophesied that the way and the thought of God were always higher than that of the human beings (Isa. 55:8).  His self-righteousness prevented Job from understanding the higher God than his thoughts and ways.  God sometimes let his beloved children go through disciplines and sufferings so that they might participate in the holiness of God.  I just praise the Lord with thanksgiving that the Lord helps me to reinterpret the meaning of my sufferings I go through now biblically.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.