Oct 17 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,526회 작성일 21-10-19 07:04

본문

17. 10 17(주일)  ‘죄인은 하나님 앞에 서지 못하나?   9:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

수아 사람 빌닷이 충고한 말을 듣고 욥이 대답하였다. 내가 무슨 수로 의로우신 하나님앞에 의로운 사람으로 서겠는가? 지혜 자체이신 하나님앞에 내가 무슨 말을 하랴? 전지전능하신 하나님 앞에 내가 무슨 행함을 내어놓으랴? 욥은 하나님을 높이면서 하는 말이 아니라 비관적으로 말하였다. 나같은 사람은 하나님 앞에 설수도 아무것도 행할수도 없다고... 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

수아 사람 빌닷이 욥에게 선조들에게서 배우든지, 하나님을 잊지 말던지, 순전하여 하나님앞에 서라는 말을 듣고 답을 하였다. 나 같은 사람이 무엇을 배워도, 무슨 행위를 가져도 전지전능하시고 지혜로운 하나님앞에 설수 없다고... 율법주의자들은 그렇게 자신의 의를 의지하여 서려 한다. 그러나 죄인은 있는 모습 그대로 죄인을 찿으시는 주님앞에 수건을 벗고 서면된다. 

결단과 적용

내게 주시는 가장 큰 축복은 주님이 나같은 죄인을 찿으려 오셨다는 것이다.  그래서 나는 오늘도 담대함을 가지고 주님앞에 나의 있는 모습 그대로 나가선다. 나를 긍휼히 여기사 그리스도와 함께 살리시고 함께 하늘에 앉게 하신다.  그래서 오늘도 다스리며 살게 하신다.  주님께 찬양과 감사를 드린다.     

17. Oct 17 (Sun) QT.       ‘Can’t sinner stand before God?’       Job. 9:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

Job replied to the advice of Bildad the Shuhite.  How could such a wretched one stand before the righteous God?  What could I say to the God who was the wisdom itself? What could such a weak person like me show a mighty thing before the Almighty God?  Job answered cynically and pessimistically.  Such a wretched person like him could not stand before God nor do anything.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Job answered to Bildad after hearing his advice that he should learn anything from his ancestors, should not forget God, and should present himself to God blamelessly.  Unfortunately, Job said that he could not stand nor do anything before such an almighty and wise God.  The legalists tried to stand before God based upon their self-righteousness.  However, the new covenant encourages me to stand before God without a wearing any veil and mask, who searches a sinner like me. 

Decisions and applications

The greatest blessing out of all blessings from God is for me that the Lord searches a sinner like me.  Therefore, I can go into the presence of God and stand before the Lord as I am.  Then, the Lord revives me with the mercy of Christ and seat me with the Lord in the heavenly place so that I may reign over all things.  I simply praise the Lord with thanksgiving for what the Lord has done for me.       

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.