Oct 16 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,503회 작성일 21-10-19 07:01

본문

16. 10 16()    ‘죄는 죽이고 죄인은 살려라!  8:8-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

수아사람 빌닷은 고통당하는 욥에게 해결방법을 제시하였다.  첫째, 옛사람들이 경험에서 깨닫고 가르친 것을 배워라. 둘째, 하나님을 절대 잊지말고 기억하라. 셋째, 악한자로 살지말고 순전한 사람으로 살라. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

빌닷은 정답을 주었지만 해답은 못되었다. 지금 고통당하는데 뭘 더 배우나? 너무 아픈데 어떻게 하나님을 순간 순간 내가 다 기억하나? 내가 이 고통중에 자책과 하나님께 대한 원망없이 어떻게 흠 하나없는 순전한 사람, 의인으로 살수 있는가?  수아 사람 빌닷 자신도 못할 것을 말해주고 있다. 

결단과 적용

욥에게 필요한 해답은 예수님이다.  내가 너와 함께 하리라!  내게 오라 내가 너를 쉬게하리라! 옛언약은 율법을 세우기 위하여 사람을 죽인다.  새 언약은 사람을 살리기 위하여 사랑으로 율법을 완성한다.  죄를 죽이고 죄인을 살리는 목사가 되게 하소서!  죄를 드러내 죄인을 죽이지 않게 하소서!    

16. Oct 16 (Sat) QT.    ‘Destroy sins but revive the sinners’    Job. 8:8-22

Observation and meditation on the text

Bildad the Shuhite suggested the suffering Job the ways to be set free from his agony.  First, Job should learn what they learned from his ancestors through their experiences.  Second, Job must never forget God but remember him.  Third, Job should not live as a deceiver but blameless one.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Bildad gave job the right answers, but it never helped him to solve his problems.  What could it be a gain to get out of my sufferings even though I learn more?  How could I remember God when I was overwhelmed by agonies? How can I live a blameless life in the middle of the extreme sufferings without cursing myself and complaining against God?  Bildad the Shuhite gave the right answers to Job, which he himself could never do either.

Decisions and applications

The answer which would solve Job’s perplexity was Jesus Christ.  ‘I will be with you.’ ‘I will give you rest.’  The Old Covenant establishes the Law, and it kills the sinners.  On the contrary, the New Covenant completes the Law with his love to save the sinners.  Lord, help me so that I may be a pastor who crucifies sins and revive the sinners.  Enlighten me Lord not to reveal the sins of people to kill the sinners.      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.